Home Ratings & Reviews

My first TATUAJE...

jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
...and it is a 6X50 Fausto. Stays lit with good ash and smoke. Very pleasant flavor and not too strong. I could see myself trying the whole line and keeping a few on hand.

Comments

• denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    That's a fantastic stick. So you went right to the big dogs in the Tat line huh. Well done. Smoke the Black Lancero, the El Triunfador Lancero (original blend), Verocu 5, and Anarchy. If you like the Fausto, you'll like those as well. Also try the Latieler line.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    If you're looking for some nice samplers of some top of the line and hard-to-find Tats, PM me for details.

Tatuaje has so many lines out there it would take months to sample them all. It's a great company. Pete Johnson did well to hook up with Jose Pepin Garcia.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM sent....and thanks. I am still smoking it, had a 2 inch ash and it still draws great and the flavor persists.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thats what I thought about my first fausto, then the second whooped my ass! Strong stuff... I really like em though!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Gray4lines:
    Thats what I thought about my first fausto, then the second whooped my ass! Strong stuff... I really like em though!
    def. an after dinner stick. gotta have that full stomach.
  • Poopy_JonesPoopy_Jones Posts: 455 ✭✭✭
    The Reserva and Riqueza are my favorite Tats
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love Tats.... Monsters, Reservas, Mexican Project, La Verite and on...
  • biodarwinbiodarwin Posts: 265 ✭✭
    i just bought some of the Riqueza and I am looking forward in trying them. The havana IV are part of my routine rotation. There ares some good deals out there in this line.
  • ckrddsmkeckrddsmke Posts: 392
    biodarwin:
    i just bought some of the Riqueza and I am looking forward in trying them. The havana IV are part of my routine rotation. There ares some good deals out there in this line.

My first was the Havana VI Nobles followed the next day by a Riqueza no 4. They were both good but personally I found the Riqueza more complex.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    dennisking:
    That's a fantastic stick. So you went right to the big dogs in the Tat line huh. Well done. Smoke the Black Lancero, the El Triunfador Lancero (original blend), Verocu 5, and Anarchy. If you like the Fausto, you'll like those as well. Also try the Latieler line.

You think the Fausto is comparable to the Anarchy? I never tried the Fausto, might have to remedy that now.
  • biodarwinbiodarwin Posts: 265 ✭✭
    ckrddsmke:
    My first was the Havana VI Nobles followed the next day by a Riqueza no 4. They were both good but personally I found the Riqueza more complex.
    The Havanas are sort of one note/flat, however, that one note is very enjoyable to me.
  • bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    I haven't tried many of his lines but I always keep a few PCRs in the humi for a tasty quick smoke.