Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Colibri Firebird2 Ligher Review Video

image This lighter offers dual flames, for nice slow toasting of cigars. The flames are wide and tall to accommodate even the largest ring gauges. It’s major drawback is the small fuel supply and no fuel window. 4 lights per fill is average. http://cigarobsession.com/2009/09/18/colibri-fb2light/

Comments

• Options
    TheShaunTheShaun Posts: 425
    This post is only to save this thread from having zero replies. Thanks for showing me your lighter. It looks neat.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    kaelaria:
    It’s major drawback is the small fuel supply and no fuel window. 4 lights per fill is average.
    if this your only problem with a Colibri lighte then good for you. just about everyone i know that has a colibri hates them because they break so quickly.
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    kaelaria:
    It’s major drawback is the small fuel supply and no fuel window. 4 lights per fill is average.
    if this your only problem with a Colibri lighte then good for you. just about everyone i know that has a colibri hates them because they break so quickly.

I bought a colibri firebird once, it broke, i took it in and got it replaced, it broke. how can they get away with selling this junk?
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    T. Gervais:
    kuzi16:
    kaelaria:
    I bought a colibri firebird once, it broke, i took it in and got it replaced, it broke. how can they get away with selling this junk?

They didn't they went out of business or bankrupt a little while back I don't remember which ...did they re-open or someone buy them now ???
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    I absolutley love my colibri ...... have had it for over 2 years ..... i'll look for what model and post a pic but its freakin awesome......