New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
Wrapper - Connecticut (obviously)
Cut style - Punch
Pre-Light flavor - None detected
Light - Fast and even
Burn - Even the entire time
Ash - Nice and dense, but dropped early
Smoke output - Volunteer fire department
Thoughts - Flavor was light, but enjoyable. A subtle spicy flavor to the stick. It was nice, not over powering. It had a few other hints of flavor, but I'm too newby to tell you what they are. I enjoyed the stick, and would smoke one again. The stick did start to get bitter quickly in the final 1in - 1.5in. It may not be a nubber, but it's a solid smoke.

Thanks Rain!

Comments

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Awesome, thanks for the review.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really enjoy these. Not a grassy Connie at all. It had a really toasty flavor and is a great Connecticut to try out.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    Gray4lines:
    I really enjoy these. Not a grassy Connie at all. It had a really toasty flavor and is a great Connecticut to try out.
    'Ol Rando got me a 4-Pack sampler in exchange for a review of all 4. I'm rather happy so far.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    New Boots:
    Gray4lines:
    'Ol Rando got me a 4-Pack sampler in exchange for a review of all 4. I'm rather happy so far.
    Good deal! Randy has good taste. He sent me a little bomb a while back and I really enjoyed all of em.
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    This is completely biased. You're only liking it because it spent so long next to AJ sticks in Rain's humi.

You know, sometimes even *I* cringe at me...but then I go ahead and hit post anyway. Read the disclaimer before you flame, please...
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Ken Light:
    This is completely biased. You're only liking it because it spent so long next to AJ sticks in Rain's humi.

You know, sometimes even *I* cringe at me...but then I go ahead and hit post anyway. Read the disclaimer before you flame, please...
    Bwahaha. "Double Connecticut? Because a single conny does not suck enough.."
    Ken Light:

LOL! One problem with your theory. This was a straight from Ccom bomb. No time spent snuggling with AJ.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the review. I need to try more Cusano. I have a few, but once again, too many cigars and not enough time.
    SleevePlz:
    Thanks for the review. I need to try more Cusano. I have a few, but once again, too many cigars and not enough time.
    I'll probably put up another Cusano today/tonight.
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    My comment was completely kidding. This actually the first cigar I smoked twice. Well ok, that was a Macanudo, but I was 18 at the time. This was the first one I smoked twice once I got seriously into cigars.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
    Ken Light:
    My comment was completely kidding. This actually the first cigar I smoked twice. Well ok, that was a Macanudo, but I was 18 at the time. This was the first one I smoked twice once I got seriously into cigars.
    As long as it held some form of negative connotation tword Randy, we're golden! LOL