Home Cigar 101

You ever forget that you joined a pass?

Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
I forgot how many I was in. Three. I think.

I should make a list.

Comments

• Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    The worst is when. You get a huge package in the mail and you think someone dropped a nuke on you... Oh...it's just a pass lol
  • CigaryCigary Posts: 630
    Years ago when passes were really popular I was in more than I should have been. My cost for postage was getting outrageous so I started doing them one at a time so as not to incur costs that were really out of hand. I found that by using my own cardboard containers was 50% cheaper than using the USPS boxes.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Bob Luken:

I should make a list.

About once a year, there comes a week where about 3 passes all converge upon you at once. And then you think, dang, I really need to slow down on the passes! Lol.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Bob Luken:

I should make a list.

About once a year, there comes a week where about 3 passes all converge upon you at once. And then you think, dang, I really need to slow down on the passes! Lol.
    this happened to me earlier this year. but i am still in like 3 passes......whoops.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cigary:
    Years ago when passes were really popular I was in more than I should have been. My cost for postage was getting outrageous so I started doing them one at a time so as not to incur costs that were really out of hand. I found that by using my own cardboard containers was 50% cheaper than using the USPS boxes.
    I once asked a guy at the post office once what the difference was in standard delivery vs using their little red white and blue boxes and he said basically just the tracking number and that still doesn't really help find your package, if it gets lost it's lost till it pops up.