Home Non Cigar Related

Moral support request

jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
One of our BOTLs, Stsepas (Steve) will be undergoing some surgery on 1/30 and will be in the hospital for a couple weeks following the surgery. This is an invitation to any of you BOTLs/SOTLs who may be so inclined to post a prayer or some well-wishes to this thread so Steve will know we're thinking of him. Thanks to all of you.

NOTE TO STEVE: We're thinking about ya, Buddy. Here's hoping the surgery goes well and that the recovery period passes quickly and smoothly. May the good Lord hold you in His arms and deliver you safely to a successful recuperation. Hang in there, Dude....

Comments

• RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    My Prayer's will include him I assure you. And best of wishes on a speedy recovery.

• curtiscr79curtiscr79 Posts: 859
    Good luck Steve! I wish you well.
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Couple weeks in hospital is some serious beeswax. Hope you kick butt and get out sooner.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Steve, my thoughts and prayers are with you. As you rest and heal, know that you are surrounded by caring thoughts, and heartfelt wishes.
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been missing you Steve. My prayers include you.
  • Poopy_JonesPoopy_Jones Posts: 455 ✭✭✭
    Best wishes to you Steve and have a speedy recovery
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Best wishes for a successful surgery and a safe recovery!
  • honorknight7honorknight7 Posts: 523
    To one Steve getting ready for surgery and time in the hospital, From another Steve that has been through the same, I wish you God's Blessing and Healing for a successful operation and speedy recovery !!
  • flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    Steve you are in my family's prayers!!
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stay strong, pull through, looking forward to your return here.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    My sticks are burning for you brother.
  • bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prayers coming your way for a fast recovery
  • bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    Thoughts to you and your family for a quick recovery Steve!
  • Hoping for successful surgery and an event free recovery period.
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just a heads-up, folks. Steve's wife rushed him to the hospital in Boston last night. He was finally admitted around 1:30am EST. I have no news regarding his condition....
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    PM to you.
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Yes Steve we are thinking of you, we pray for a speedy recovery!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
    kaspera79:
    PM to you.

Replied, sir....
    BUMP! Steve's surgery is tomorrow......
  • StsepasStsepas Posts: 475
    guys thank you for all the support. my health the past 6 months hasnt been good. i let the depression get the best of me. i was in bed almost 22 hrs a day until last week. i refuse to let this control my life any more. as marty said i was rushed into the emergency room. when i got to seee the on call surgeon he said i had cought a intestion bug. the surgery is still on schedule for tomorrow. i will be going under the knife at 2pm, and will be under for 4 plus hrs.. thx again everyone. i'll update again on friday afternoon
  • bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    Good luck, we'll be thinking about you.
  • honorknight7honorknight7 Posts: 523
    bbass2:
    Good luck, we'll be thinking about you.
    Rgr that man, you got this brother !