Home General Discussion

Oh look 5K came and went!!

MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
So 5K posts came and went kinda like them darn Birthdays nowadays, I will do something soon maybe a contest of some sorts. Perhaps welcome some new comers......
Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...

Comments

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Like the way you think!
  • New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    I knew Mike's head was always in the right place!

...and here I was happy at 1K posts!
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    It happens really fast, like growing kids and anything else time related as we age. Congrats
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    congrats roomie! you're one of the dudes that makes me look forward to coming on here and slangin that slang with.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Too many, many more! All hail the Spaceman!!
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    The Big 5K ! Glad your here Mike. Heres to another 5K ! Cheers !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    Congrats! I think that qualifys for Grand Master Status!

Aj
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Congrats Mike.

If you added up all Jiunns posts with the ones from his other 'Gay' profiles he would have OVER 9000!
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Marker:
    Congrats Mike.

If you added up all Jiunns posts with the ones from his other 'Gay' profiles he would have OVER 9000!
    back seat windows up thats the way you like to fuuuu**. - Luda
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Congrats mike!! At least your not a fluffer like your roomie lol
    Money can't buy taste
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats and thanks for the contest. I pick 48.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Congrats and thanks for the contest. I pick 48.
    Wait... what? 69!
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    So 5K posts came and went kinda like them darn Birthdays nowadays, I will do something soon maybe a contest of some sorts. Perhaps welcome some new comers......
    Seriously. Am I the only one clever enough to think "what a great reason to bomb Mike!" Or, perhaps, I'm the only one stupid enough to say it out loud?
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Echambers:
    MVW67:
    Seriously. Am I the only one clever enough to think "what a great reason to bomb Mike!" Or, perhaps, I'm the only one stupid enough to say it out loud?
    ---crickets---
  • curtiscr79curtiscr79 Posts: 859
    Echambers:
    MVW67:
    The second one...
  • flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    Awesome!! Happy 5000th post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    PM your address, so I can mail you a card!!
  • taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    curtiscr79:
    Echambers:
    MVW67:
    The second one...
    Agreed, but is mike in need of any dog rockets??
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    congrats brother!!looking forward to the next 5000
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    ....Perhaps welcome some new comers......
    That would be so out of the ordinary.

Congrats on 5 k Mikey!