Home General Discussion

Collections

New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
Does anyone slowly but surely acquire and entire line or collection of sticks? MOW, Liga, etc?

Comments

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Fighting ****.....done.
  • New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    Rain:
    Fighting ****.....done.
    Your wife told me that was a very small collection
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    New Boots:
    Rain:
    Fighting ****.....done.
    Your wife told me that was a very small collection
    BWa HA HA HA HA messed up... but freaking hilarious!

Aj
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    I doubt you had time to talk to her when all those bombs are heading your wayOops...did I say that?
  • curtiscr79curtiscr79 Posts: 859
    Rain:
    I doubt you had time to talk to her when all those bombs are heading your wayOops...did I say that?
    Oooo, burn
    Rain:
    *cries*
  • taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    Rain:
    Fighting ****.....done.
    You want some fighting ****?
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    collections? ahhh no comment
  • curtiscr79curtiscr79 Posts: 859
    New Boots:
    Does anyone slowly but surely acquire and entire line or collection of sticks? MOW, Liga, etc?
    Personally I'm not to the point of collecting cigars. I just by them to smoke.
  • flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    Im not sure I can tell the difference at this time, BUt; I have seen a patriotic CAO release that I want to try and get. America collection I believe.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    New Boots:
    Nope. I'm a cigar smoker, not a collector. I may have smoked an entire line, but I doubt I own one.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    I think I have all the padron Anny's
    Money can't buy taste
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lanceros because they suck
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a lot of Torano and Partagas products, but because I like them.
    I will probably never have a complete line of anything, because there are those few cigars in about every line that just isn't what I like. So it isn't likely I will buy them.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
    Maybe one day, when I have a humi the size of a small BnM....
    New Boots:
    LOL! And even when you have a cabinet humi, you will still end up with more of an assortment, than a collection.

I had to pull out all the trays the other night, because of you lot and do some re-organizing.

Bigger doesn't necessarily mean a better collection, it just means you can fit more miscellaneous stuff in it. ROFL!
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
    0patience:
    New Boots:
    LOL! And even when you have a cabinet humi, you will still end up with more of an assortment, than a collection.

I had to pull out all the trays the other night, because of you lot and do some re-organizing.

Bigger doesn't necessarily mean a better collection, it just means you can fit more miscellaneous stuff in it. ROFL!
    Well, thanks to YOU! lot...I'll have to buy two homes. One to live in, and to store Cigars in!
    New Boots:
    0patience:
    New Boots:

Well, thanks to YOU! lot...I'll have to buy two homes. One to live in, and to store Cigars in!
    Naw, you don't want 2 homes. Cause if you have 2, your kids move into the second one and sponge off you and you can't get rid of them.
    Or is that just me?
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    New Boots:
    0patience:
    New Boots:

What's that? New Boots has a separate house for cigars and can't fill it? Sounds like you need some sticks...
    0patience:
    New Boots:
    0patience:
    New Boots:

Naw, you don't want 2 homes. Cause if you have 2, your kids move into the second one and sponge off you and you can't get rid of them.
    Or is that just me?
    :) I retire the first time, when the youngest turns 18! Give 'em the boot, and buy a house thats not big enough to hold more than the wife and I!
    New Boots:
    0patience:
    New Boots:
    0patience:
    New Boots:

Or is that just me?
    :) I retire the first time, when the youngest turns 18! Give 'em the boot, and buy a house thats not big enough to hold more than the wife and I!
    I hope you have better luck with that, than I did. LOL!
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
    0patience:
    New Boots:
    0patience:
    New Boots:
    0patience:
    New Boots:

Or is that just me?
    I hope you have better luck with that, than I did. LOL!
    I doubt it, highly!
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Missing any that you know of???
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A few but purely by accident. I'm one of those that still loves samplers and five packs. Very rarely ever buy boxes.
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    Boots.... sounds like you need an entire line in one round huh.....? i like that idea.......

Aj
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    danielzreyes:
    Missing any that you know of???
    Yes, the ones I smoked hehe
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
    dr_frankenstein56:
    Boots.... sounds like you need an entire line in one round huh.....? i like that idea.......

Aj
    stop it!
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    I had all 4 Factory Press LFD (until FP5 just came out) and burned them all to death. I ain't afraid of smoking the "collection"
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Where is your LFD Factory Press badge?
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Marker:
    Where is your LFD Factory Press badge?
    I keep it in the humidor. No need to brag. Wink [;)] I do have to say though, the FP and FP2 were pretty awesome. The FP is a most amazing stick. Both were gifted to my by Isaac so without him, I would never have had the opportunity.