Home General Discussion

Culebras....

greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
A couple of years ago Tbandy gifted me a Culebra. Not sure on maker. Does anyone have a line where I might be able to buy a couple more?? Any recomendations on brand?? PM, Please....Thank you.

Comments

• jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Googled it and found: http://www.bestcigarprices.com/cigar-directory/la-flor-dominicana/la-flor-dominicana-culebra-cigar-10087/

sorry about not being able to make it clickable.....
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    If it was from Todd, it could either be Cuban or possibly a Tatuaje.

Makers of culebras off the top of my head:
    Davidoff
    Tatuaje
    Partagas
    Drew Estate
    Fuente Opus (good luck)
    That's about all I could come up with off the top of my head. Happy hunting. They are out there for the taking. I'm pretty sure the Drew Estate one is on here.
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    lfd makes some, want one greg?
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Partagas CC, Old man and the C, LFD, Oliva V (yes they made one), Regius of London. Others that were mentioned.
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    yo greg. i have partagas culebra from 2007 and johnny O culebra (petite lanceros essentially) and A sized johnny O culebra (both johnny O aged 15 months) that i can send you. interested?
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    lfd makes some, want one greg?
    Thanks, Joe. I am good at this time. I havent smoked the one that Todd sent because I like looking at it.....
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Realistically, if it isn't banded and came from Todd, then it's probably a Johnny-O!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Realistically, if it isn't banded and came from Todd, then it's probably a Johnny-O!
    this^^^
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    SleevePlz:
    this^^^
    +2^
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    yo greg. i have partagas culebra from 2007 and johnny O culebra (petite lanceros essentially) and A sized johnny O culebra (both johnny O aged 15 months) that i can send you. interested?
    think I have one too also..:-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    I have yet to smoke my Sol Cubano Culebra
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    I was just thinking about culebras myself. Never had one, now with this list of recommendations, think I might pick one up. Thanx, I can always look forward to you guys makin me spend more money!
  • those always puzzled me definitely need to buy one
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    pokerstar22:
    those always puzzled me definitely need to buy one
    They are nice if you are herfing with two other people and you all want to try the same thing.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KCW:
    One of the best Culebra's I've had..................................Oops, I mean they're decent but not outstanding.If you are looking to trade it............lol
    MVW67:
    catfishbluezz:
    SleevePlz:
    this^^^
    +2^
    +3
    MVW67:
    jliu:
    think I have one too also..:-)
    Xoxo <3
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    Jiunn you are so kind. I appreciate your generosity. Thanks, but no thanks. I may call on you in the near future......
    greg2648:
    jliu:
    Jiunn you are so kind. I appreciate your generosity. Thanks, but no thanks. I may call on you in the near future......
    You and I must make a pack. We must bring culebras back. Where there is love ill be there
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    if i am not mistaken i think that illusione made one at one point.
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    SleevePlz:
    pokerstar22:
    those always puzzled me definitely need to buy one
    They are nice if you are herfing with two other people and you all want to try the same thing.
    I like Kit Kats, unless I am with 4 or more people.
    bandyt09:
    KCW:
    One of the best Culebra's I've had..................................Oops, I mean they're decent but not outstanding.If you are looking to trade it............lol

Ahhhh. Too late........ I saw what you tried to do there.... :)
    KCW:
    bandyt09:
    KCW:

Before I realized my "thought bubble" was busted I had already hit post. I had gotten 4 of those on a certain bid site for $4.00 each, one of the best purchases I have ever made. By the time I had gotten around to smoking one no one had them anymore.
    bandyt09:
    KCW:
    bandyt09:
    KCW:

Before I realized my "thought bubble" was busted I had already hit post. I had gotten 4 of those on a certain bid site for $4.00 each, one of the best purchases I have ever made. By the time I had gotten around to smoking one no one had them anymore.
    Got mine at the same place, most likely same time and same price! Now I'm excited to try it.