Home General Discussion
Options

I think I have a problem!

New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
So, I had a dream last night that I got some clothes out of the dryer, and found 3 cigars! One was a LFD Airbender!!!! I think I have a problem!

I had to set up a perfectly maintained humi, and spend months and months nursing them back to health!

Comments

• Options
    WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Time moves slower when you're one level down...
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe you're still dreaming.
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,016 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's OK. You just have "cigars on the brain". That's not unhealthy............ Is it????
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    New Boots:
    So, I had a dream last night that I got some clothes out of the dryer, and found 3 cigars! One was a LFD Airbender!!!! I think I have a problem!

I had to set up a perfectly maintained humi, and spend months and months nursing them back to health!
    LOL. Sounds more like a nightmare to me !!!!

And yes, you may have a slight problem (just like the rest of us here hahah).

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    No, but I do freak when I notice it's noon and I have yet to check the daily deal.
  • Options
    Rain:
    No, but I do freak when I notice it's noon and I have yet to check the daily deal.
    FAIL!
    And it's Thurs = WEEKEND BLITZ!!! Mo fo....

• Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    I'm so newb....I thought the WB started on Fridays =/
  • Options
    Rain:
    ^^^^
    What is this, amateur hour?

Goes live on Thursdays at 900 AM EST/1400 ZULU, bro-hammer. Jeesh! Get with the program! Do you even weekend blitz???

• Options
    jgibv:
    Rain:
    ^^^^

Goes live on Thursdays at 900 AM EST/1400 ZULU, bro-hammer. Jeesh! Get with the program! Do you even weekend blitz???
    Do you?!
  • Options
    WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    The WB is ready when you are, Randy.
  • Options
    New Boots:
    jgibv:
    Rain:
    ^^^^

Do you?!
    I do! Do you!
    Been staring at the WB in my cart for the last 7 hours, haha.....

Heck, I'll probably have a dream about it tonight and be tossed in the loonie bin with you for having these crazy cigar dreams, LOL!

• Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Not to thread jack...but, has anyone tried the la perla grand pearls? Seems like a pretty good deal. Was thinking of pulling the trigger!
  • Options
    KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    It's a normal noob phenomena....as noted.....cigars on the brain.....you got off cheap..
    the real bad dreams??.......
    you open your largest humi/cooler......and it's empty....someone ripped you off!
    or
    you open it, and it's crawling with bugs and worms...........

• Options
    KingoftheCove:
    It's a normal noob phenomena....as noted.....cigars on the brain.....you got off cheap..
    the real bad dreams??.......
    you open your largest humi/cooler......and it's empty....someone ripped you off!
    or
    you open it, and it's crawling with bugs and worms...........

I'd come running down stairs, ripping coolers open!!!
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    reggie713:
    Not to thread jack...but, has anyone tried the la perla grand pearls? Seems like a pretty good deal. Was thinking of pulling the trigger!
    I've only had one, it was very nice. I think I got more vanilla than I ever have from any other cigar. If I hadn't spent an enormous amount of money on cigars and pipe tobacco in the last couple weeks, I'd be all over this one. I'm already getting the stink-eye from the warden here, though.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    New Boots:
    jgibv:
    Rain:
    ^^^^

Do you?!
    I do! Do you!
    Been staring at the WB in my cart for the last 7 hours, haha.....

Heck, I'll probably have a dream about it tonight and be tossed in the loonie bin with you for having these crazy cigar dreams, LOL!
    Oh damn that WB is serious this time...
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.