Home Cigar 101
Options

Drag Race

Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,016 ✭✭✭✭✭
You ever tried to smoke two cigars at once to attempt to compare flavor profiles? Is that a crazy idea to begin with? And if you were to try it, what drink would be best to cleanse your palate between sticks?

Comments

• Options
    ckrddsmkeckrddsmke Posts: 392
    Everclear :-{
  • Options
    honorknight7honorknight7 Posts: 523
    I have to admit I've done that, a little different. I don't trade to compare, I take half a draw from one cigar and finish the other half draw on the other cigar to make a full draw using both lol, doesn't always work out taste wise, but have had quite a few good outcomes :D
    Only do it with cigars I know I like both of though, usually a good breakfast blend with a normal non flavored

To much time on my hands ? Yes I think so

• Options
    PAtoNHPAtoNH Posts: 429
    I started a smoke the other day and the draw was too tight… so I fired up another that was much better... Then I felt kinda bad about the first so I alternated, hoping the first would open up but it didn't so I "trayed" it. It may have been the stupidest approach to a smoking I've tried and next time it goes straight into the ash tray.
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daniel Reyez did a side by side review... smoked two at the same time and I believe puffed both simultaneously. It seemed to work
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dang Bob, I freely admit that I tend to take things to the extreme, but, Wow that's hardcore!
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Bob Luken:
    You ever tried to smoke two cigars at once to attempt to compare flavor profiles? Is that a crazy idea to begin with? And if you were to try it, what drink would be best to cleanse your palate between sticks?
    ive seen a few people do this. its a great way to see how two similar sticks are actually different.

its also a great way to compare an aged vs non aged cigar.

one of the more interesting ones i saw was done between a PSD4 and a HdM epi2.