Home Non Cigar Related

off to surgery....

i'm about 30 minutes from going down to pre-op. The surgery is scheduled to start at 2:00, and will be a 4.5+ hrs of surgery. i know i haven't been around recently. my health has kept me home bound, and depressed. guys can you please keep me in your prayers as i enter this procedure. i will post the results friday night or saturday . i have packages that have to get out. im sorry that i had to put it on the back burner. thx for understanding, Steve Tsepas

Comments

• Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm new here Steve, and haven't had the pleasure of meeting you yet. But please be assured of my fervent prayers for a successful surgery, and a speedy recovery. God bless you, sir. Will look forward to reading a good report this weekend.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    PM
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    we got you Steve..no worries bro!
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    Go kick some @$$!!!! Thoughts prayers and good juju headin your way!
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For sure Steve. Been missing you around here.
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brother,good thoughts and prayers for you.hope your surgery goes well.please keep us informed!
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Positive thoughts and prayers your way.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • SasquatchSasquatch Posts: 307 ✭✭✭
    Prayers for a speedy recovery
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    As I am reading this, you are in recovery... Heal quickly, and completely, we are all thinking about you.
  • BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    kaspera79:
    As I am reading this, you are in recovery... Heal quickly, and completely, we are all thinking about you.
    +1
  • RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    I am hoping for the best and praying for the rest.
  • prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    Hopefully by now you are well on your way to recovery. Good Luck!

• EoLEoL Posts: 182
    Just caught this. Praying for a quick recovery! Lookin forward meetin u when you're back!
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    I talked with Steve via text and he advised surgery went very well and he is recovering and very sore right now.
  • Glad things went well. Hope to see you back soon.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    kingjk729:
    I talked with Steve via text and he advised surgery went very well and he is recovering and very sore right now.
    Good news,(except for the pain part) thanks for the update.
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kaspera79:
    kingjk729:
    Good news,(except for the pain part) thanks for the update.
    Yes. Glad to hear this.
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thankful for answered prayers and continuing to uphold you, Steve! May God grant you a quick and uncomplicated recovery.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    Good news! Good vibes for a smooth recovery!
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kingjk729:

Glad to hear it went well. Now, relax and be waited on hand and foot. And when the release you to your home milk it for all its worth.