Home General Discussion
Options

Animal Attractant?

Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,016 ✭✭✭✭✭
You ever had close encounters with wild animals while outdoors smoking? I seem to attract squirrels and just now I had a sparrow try and land on my ear. I had a quick "freak out" over that one. Hope nobody saw that.

Comments

• Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,016 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ddubridge:

Is that CeeLo Green?
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bob Luken:
    You ever had close encounters with wild animals while outdoors smoking? I seem to attract squirrels and just now I had a sparrow try and land on my ear. I had a quick "freak out" over that one. Hope nobody saw that.
    What kind of sticks are you smoking out there? Only thing I attract is the dog, and this time of year he won't even come outside.
  • Options
    MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This guy has a similar problem, Bob...

"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bob Luken:
    Do you sit *fairly* still when you smoke outdoors? The animals probably don't even realize you're there.

I've had birds land right next to me and squirrels walk across the deck in front of me (close enough that I could kick them) when smoking before....it's like they don't even notice I'm there.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    my cat basically tries to make out with me after i smoke a cigar. Cigar residue must be VERY similar to what catnip is because its the same way with him and catnip.

he licks the *** out of my beard and tries to lick my mustache.....licks my fingers off and everything.

• Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    my cat basically tries to make out with me after i smoke a cigar. Cigar residue must be VERY similar to what catnip is because its the same way with him and catnip.

he licks the *** out of my beard and tries to lick my mustache.....licks my fingers off and everything.

You ever blow the smoke and ash on your crotch and let the cat go for it?

What, is that weird to you guys. Don't judge.....
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    It's called ****. No thanks.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    I don't see hummingbirds in my yard very often, but three times last summer, while I was smoking a cigar, a hummingbird hovered around my head as I sat very still. Then my dogs saw it and chased it away.
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    dennisking:
    brianetz1:

You ever blow the smoke and ash on your crotch and let the cat go for it?

What, is that weird to you guys. Don't judge.....

Rain:
    It's called ****. No thanks.

photo Well+this+is+awkward...+the+awkward+moment+when+this+actually_ce8430_3442501.jpg