Home General Discussion

New Opportunities!!!

Well today I received some bad news in regards to my career. Numbers weren't where they needed to be and unfortunately was let go. Now on to a new adventure; don't know what God has in store for me but looking forward to it. Prayers brothers are much appreciated.

Comments

• New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    Oh snap! You got it brother. On to bigger and better things!
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    Man, Sorry to hear that... its the worst feeling in the whole world to be just let go..... but you got it... you will bounce back harder then ever!

Aj
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    At least you know The Almighty has a plan :)
  • bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry to hear the news. Sending my thoughts and prayers.
  • Yes sir always a coach and hopefully this door closing will allow my love of coaching to open many other doors. Thanks for the thoughts and prayers. Much appreciated.
  • Thanks fellas for the kind words and prayers means a lot to me.
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Let me know when I can apply to be a coordinator!
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tomorrow is a new day. Keep your head up buddy.
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Each day both feet touch the ground is a new opportunity....thinking about you brother!
  • honorknight7honorknight7 Posts: 523
    Sorry to hear about that, now you can prepare for the BIG door to open up for ya
    Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers brother !

• ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    Each day both feet touch the ground is a new opportunity....thinking about you brother!
    Best of luck brother, when thrown out of a comfortzone we tend to find better opportunities. You'll bounce back better than ever.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good luck Julian!! If you need anything, just ask!!
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prayers for ya brother! I lost my job four years ago tomorrow. Best thing that ever happened to me. Didn't know it at the time, but God opened the door for my current job, and it's been the best opportunity I've ever had.

Keep focused on the positive. This is truly and opportunity to shine, and I know you will!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hang in there Brother, When God closes one door he opens another. It's simply up to us to find it. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.
  • BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Prayers for you. keep fighting.
  • good luck!
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    what did you used to do and what do you want to do
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ShotgunJohn:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Best of luck brother, when thrown out of a comfortzone we tend to find better opportunities. You'll bounce back better than ever.
    I fully agree with this. Best of luck to you
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Hang in there coach ! Things have a way of working themselves out when one has the desire !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • EoLEoL Posts: 182
    Absolutely bro. On their way up! Something good will come!