Home Non Cigar Related

Ice ice and more ice!

RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
Just got on the boat today and this is what greets me. No wonder that pilot wanted off so bad.imageimageimage

Comments

• RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    But I'm making the most out of it with this Unholy Cocktailimage
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stay warm! Looks terrible, lol!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    You just made me crank up my heat a couple more notches!
  • flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    Dang, I work outside all day here in NY, but damn, Youre on the water all day!!! Be warm my friend!!!
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So if your deckhand falls onto the ice, and stands up , and hops back onboard, is that still considered a man overboard incident?
    Lol yep. Back in the old days when the ice got real bad we'd just string them out on lines behind us. When we needed to check them you just stopped and put a ladder down and walk back over the ice to make sure all your barges were still there.
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where is that?
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Ugh I feel your pain in a way though
    Money can't buy taste
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
  • SasquatchSasquatch Posts: 307 ✭✭✭
    Too cold to be Tom Sawyer. I'll have an extra cup of coffee to keep you warm.
    That was at Georgetown PA. But so far the whole river has been this way but looks like we got a thaw coming now so maybe it'll let up some. Really makes it tough to get anything done.
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    My coworker and I were wondering what you're hauling?