Home Cigar 101

Antique Between the Acts Little Cigars

I have a tin of these cigars dating 1926 on the stamp, the cigars are still sealed in the tin and I was just wondering if these are worth anything? Found it in an old abandoned barber shop.

Comments

• j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    The cigars are probably worthless due to how old they are and the condition they were likely stored. The only thing that might be worth anything is the tin, I have no idea what that might go for.
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    CSX90:
    I have a tin of these cigars dating 1926 on the stamp, the cigars are still sealed in the tin and I was just wondering if these are worth anything? Found it in an old abandoned barber shop.
    Do some research... if the "Little Cigars" were dry cured then they actually should still be okay for they were dry to begin with...

Plus in the same research try to find places that sell/buy antigue tobacco stuffs... they may be able to tell you how much they're worth.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    CSX90:
    I did a quick check and found others.. tins only, on Vintage websites for about 20 buck. With the cigars maybe a bit more but I couldn't find any available. They seem to be pretty common though..