Home General Discussion

Repost - regarding CCOM Daily Deals

timbtimb Posts: 353 ✭✭✭

Gentlemen, as always if there is something you want or are afraid you missed out on, email me at tblythe at cigar.com or service at cigar.com.  You'd be surprised at what I can do!

In terms of the Daily Deal yesterday...  MoW #2 - yes, we are sold out and I apologize that it sold out so quickly.  There were several larger than expected orders that took out big chunks of inventory.  Maybe a cap will be necessary in the future to ensure more of our customers can take advantage of every deal. 

That being said, never fear!  We will be getting more in a couple of weeks.  Any forum member that missed out, shoot me an email and I'm sure I can keep everyone happy, whether you are a tortoise or a frog or just some dude like me!

To the gentleman looking for more variety in the Daily Deals - I have Tempus, Decade, and many other brands available and would be more than happy to discuss with you what I have in stock.  Just email me at your convenience. 

Love the enthusiasm guys. ; )

Remember, you always have a team of reps waiting to help here just an email or phone call away!

Comments

• PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Hey Tim, just so you know you guys do a great job of taking care of everyone here at Ccom. The guys that were complaining were just some a-holes looking for a reason to gripe!

On a side note I would love to see some Alec Bradleys on the daily deal. Doesn't have to be the Tempus even, could a great deal on the Maxx or something like that and I would be ALL OVER IT! But mostly just keep up the good work. You guys are great!
  • timbtimb Posts: 353 ✭✭✭
    I have just the thing Puro, email me and ye shall see!
  • Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Posts: 930
    I wasn't aware that this happened until just now. I got pretty worked up by the idiots posting in that thread. Bait and switch? C'mon. I can remember a daily deal selling out only once. I can't remember exactly what you guys did to take care of us, but I remember we all were taken care of. If I remember correctly, we all got a better deal than what was already up there. What gets me, is the Ruination was still offered at that deal but in a different size. What's the beef? Your customer service and loyalty to your customers is VERY appreciated on my end.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Tim is a bad bad man. He stole my credit card number and continues to place orders and send them to my house! I of course accept no responsibility in this matter! :-) J/K. Tim is great! He always "Hooks a brother up!"
    rwheelwright:
    Tim is a bad bad man. He stole my credit card number and continues to place orders and send them to my house! I of course accept no responsibility in this matter! :-) J/K. Tim is great! He always "Hooks a brother up!"
    Haha. I guess I finally have a complaint. I go broke buying from here because it's such a great place to shop! I kid of course.
    rwheelwright:
    Maybe I can use that excuse with my wife! Just print out a fake fraud report here at work to take home so she thinks it's a real crime! hahaha
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    PuroFreak:
    rwheelwright:
    Maybe I can use that excuse with my wife! Just print out a fake fraud report here at work to take home so she thinks it's a real crime! hahaha
    Can you ship one of those reports mY way??? My lady would FLIP if she had any idea how much money I've spent on cigars just in the last month...lol
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • ThewelderThewelder Posts: 682 ✭✭
    Tim you guys are great. I have seen at least 1-2 sales reps come on to the boards weekly and answer peoples questions or say hey you guys have been talking about this smoke shoot me an E-mail and we will help you out. You have excellent costumer services and have taken care of me when ever a problem has come up. To hell with the people making noise just to make noise.
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Thewelder:
    Tim you guys are great. I have seen at least 1-2 sales reps come on to the boards weekly and answer peoples questions or say hey you guys have been talking about this smoke shoot me an E-mail and we will help you out. You have excellent costumer services and have taken care of me when ever a problem has come up. To hell with the people making noise just to make noise.

Second that...hell I'm afraid to call and see what kinds of deals I can get ...you guys are just TOO good to us ...
  • Wow, I really appreciate the quality of the customer service here.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i would like to see some other lesser advertised cigars on the daily deal... maybe some AVOs or camachos that arent the 1962...
    I know Tim just hooked me up with that email about the Alec Bradley deal!!! Damn that looks like a good deal!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    kuzi16:
    i would like to see some other lesser advertised cigars on the daily deal... maybe some AVOs or camachos that arent the 1962...
    I thought I remembered seeing the Camacho Corojo up there not too long ago. I'd like to see some AVOs as well, so far I've only tried the Domaine and would like to sample more of the line.
    Others that would be good.... Onyx Reserve, CAO Criollo, Cubao, LA Flor Dominica... Etc...

Not a complaint, just wishful thinking.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    rwheelwright:
    haha, yeah that's a good one. I have noticed that a lot of same cigars make their way to the daily deal on a regular basis. Though nothing is bad about that, but I would like to see more of a variety. Though I haven't been checking all that much lately so maybe I'm wrong. Though thanks for tip and help Tim, I have found that calling is much better than just ordering online. I'd love to see a AF hemminway daily deal...
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    phobicsquirrel:
    rwheelwright:
    haha, yeah that's a good one. I have noticed that a lot of same cigars make their way to the daily deal on a regular basis. Though nothing is bad about that, but I would like to see more of a variety. Though I haven't been checking all that much lately so maybe I'm wrong. Though thanks for tip and help Tim, I have found that calling is much better than just ordering online. I'd love to see a AF hemminway daily deal...
    Holy $HIT! The Squirrel is back! Welcome back brother!
  • JZJZ Posts: 827
    PuroFreak:
    Hey Tim, just so you know you guys do a great job of taking care of everyone here at Ccom. The guys that were complaining were just some a-holes looking for a reason to gripe!

On a side note I would love to see some Alec Bradleys on the daily deal. Doesn't have to be the Tempus even, could a great deal on the Maxx or something like that and I would be ALL OVER IT! But mostly just keep up the good work. You guys are great!
    A-holes is correct. A solution was given and they still complained. I wouls send them some complimentary beetles!
    PuroFreak:
    Others that would be good.... Onyx Reserve, CAO Criollo, Cubao, LA Flor Dominica... Etc...

Stop complaining!!!!! I want a GoF daily deal for $19.95, but you don't see me ****. :D

All kidding aside, those would be some good ones to see on a daily deal...I know I've wanted to try Cubao for some time but just never managed to pull the trigger on one. A daily deal would help. *hint hint*
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    rwheelwright:
    phobicsquirrel:
    rwheelwright:
    Holy $HIT! The Squirrel is back! Welcome back brother!

WELCOME BACK PHEEBS !!!!!!
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Come on Tim ........ i really wanna see a great deal on some Phillies Titans or some of them swisher sweets all the fellas on the board keep talkin about ....... i have no complaints and you guys do a freakin amazing job, ....... iam just curious on one thing ........ why do you guys use usps and CI uses ups for shipping ....... also i'd like to see some opus x's on the daily deal or maybe even some god of fires ....... whats up with that ........ the people have asked and now its your turn to deliver tim ...... iam sure your bosses wouldnt mind you putting them up for like 19.95 per 5pack .....just kidding keep the sweet variety coming i love not having to spend alot to get a few sticks to sample...... thanks again bro
    I'd like to second the La Flor Dominica daily deal. I think I've seen them once before, but that's about it.
  • I think it would be great to see some camachos including the 1962, SC cuban cabinet which I still have never tried, 5 vegas CS II...uhm something by Torano like the signature maybe?
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    phobicsquirrel:
    rwheelwright:
    Hide your nuts the squirrel is BACK!
    T. Gervais:
    I think it would be great to see some camachos including the 1962, SC cuban cabinet which I still have never tried, 5 vegas CS II...uhm something by Torano like the signature maybe?
    They just did the Cuban Cabinet a few days ago, for the best one too, the #4 which is a damn flavor bomb.
    j0z3r:
    PuroFreak:

Stop complaining!!!!! I want a GoF daily deal for $19.95, but you don't see me ****. :D

All kidding aside, those would be some good ones to see on a daily deal...I know I've wanted to try Cubao for some time but just never managed to pull the trigger on one. A daily deal would help. *hint hint*
    The Cubao is a damn good smoke! If I would have known that was one you hadn't tried I would have dropped one in your trade package. I've only had a couple but really liked them. How could it be bad? It's from the guys who make the 601 line... Mmmmm.... 601 Green!!! Thats another that would be good on the daily deal.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    PuroFreak:
    j0z3r:
    PuroFreak:

The Cubao is a damn good smoke! If I would have known that was one you hadn't tried I would have dropped one in your trade package. I've only had a couple but really liked them. How could it be bad? It's from the guys who make the 601 line... Mmmmm.... 601 Green!!! Thats another that would be good on the daily deal.
    Mmm, I've also heard good things about the cubao.
    And I just got in three of the 601 Greens - I can't wait to give one a go.

Tim - thanks for always taking care of us. Anyone who just orders online should start calling in. Great customer service from Tim and Jeff, solid recommendations, and the amazing deals they always manage to do over the phone are just a few reasons why I keep coming back. The saying goes "paying retail is for suckers," but even the price on the website can be worked with a little if there are enough in stock and the cards are right!
    TatuajeVI:
    PuroFreak:
    j0z3r:
    PuroFreak:

The 601 Green is a great smoke! It is one of the first cigars that had a VERY strong cedar flavor to it. They are a good full bodied powerhouse with great flavor.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    PuroFreak:
    TatuajeVI:
    PuroFreak:
    j0z3r:
    PuroFreak:

The 601 Green is a great smoke! It is one of the first cigars that had a VERY strong cedar flavor to it. They are a good full bodied powerhouse with great flavor.
    Heh, now you're going to make me smoke one before they've been resting in the humidor for a month!
  • ThewelderThewelder Posts: 682 ✭✭

j0z3r:
    T. Gervais:
    I think it would be great to see some camachos including the 1962, SC cuban cabinet which I still have never tried, 5 vegas CS II...uhm something by Torano like the signature maybe?
    They just did the Cuban Cabinet a few days ago, for the best one too, the #4 which is a damn flavor bomb.

I know they had the cuban cabinet for the weekend blitze three or four weeks ago.

• NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Posts: 728
    Being new to the cigar world (well, been in it for a while, but now im starting to know what im doing...) I would love to see some samplers on the Daily Deal. I will usually only bite on it if its something I already know I like. I hesitate to get a pack of something that I dont know if I'll like. Would hate to have 4 cigars that I dont really like taking up humi space. Samplers... I can try stuff out, if I like.. i can buy more... if i dont like one thats in there... no worries... its the only one.. .and I have some others to try out :)