Home Non Cigar Related

Hunting Karma

StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
I've received such a warm welcome here, I'd like to offer some karma. Are there any other hunters on the forum? I have a brand new with tags Primos Predator Hunting Vest; size is LARGE, that I would like to offer to anyone that could use it. All you have to do is reply to this thread and then PM me your address...I'll take care of the rest. If for some reason this sort of activity is verboten, I offer an apology in advance.
Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?

Comments

• WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Sweet deal for somebody!! I hope someone takes you up on it. You da man!
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice gesture, Stubble! I'm not much of a hunter, and I'd never fit into a Large... but I'm sure somebody here will be happy to take you up on your generous offer.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice Stubble and one thing you will find out is we like unique trading, bombs, games, etc. My wife and I just got compound bows and plan on going out hunting for the first time this fall. We have been looking at similar vests and cammo. If no one else has stepped forward we would put it to use for sure.
  • PAtoNHPAtoNH Posts: 429
    Sadly I'm an XL… I didn't get any armed hiking, I mean hunting, in this year… maybe next year!
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jsnake...y'all got it!! What kind of bows are you using?
    Stubble:
    Wife has a Bowtech The Edge. I got an Infinite Edge but she wanted to keep The Edge so I sold the Infinite Edge and I bought a Bear Encounter. Have them set up and waiting for nice weather so we can set up some targets out back. We did fire a few arrows from the deck and shooting a compound bow is fun.
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    I only hunt with my ford truck. 3 Oryx this year!

Aj
    dr_frankenstein56:
    I only hunt with my ford truck. 3 Oryx this year!

Aj
    Oryx are big...hope you had a good grill guard!!
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    My father-in-law would love it...does that count? He's a redneck, if that helps ;)
    jsnake:
    Stubble:
    Wife has a Bowtech The Edge. I got an Infinite Edge but she wanted to keep The Edge so I sold the Infinite Edge and I bought a Bear Encounter. Have them set up and waiting for nice weather so we can set up some targets out back. We did fire a few arrows from the deck and shooting a compound bow is fun.
    Nice!! I use a Diamond Outlaw, my two youngest sons use Diamond Razor Edge and an Atomic. Loads of fun. Don't shoot a broadhead target using field points....getting it out is not fun. I learned a new curse word that day.........
    Rain:
    My father-in-law would love it...does that count? He's a redneck, if that helps ;)
    Extra points for being a redneck!! Jsnake beat ya to the punch though!!
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Oh, missed that! With everything he's had going on, he deserves it anyways! :)
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Jsnake...you know what to do with that return addy :)
    Jetmech_63:
    Shhhhhh I sure do ;) Fun with noobs!
    Stubble:
    Nice!! I use a Diamond Outlaw, my two youngest sons use Diamond Razor Edge and an Atomic. Loads of fun. Don't shoot a broadhead target using field points....getting it out is not fun. I learned a new curse word that day.........
    Diamonds seem really nice and I like that Outlaw. These are our first so we didn't go all out in investment. I did buy that Diamond (Bowtech) Infinite Edge for $250 off craigslist after talking them down $50. After getting it all set up I found a deal on a Bear so I sold it on craigslist for $300 a few days later. Bought a brand new Bear Encounter listed at $399 for $239 and they threw in a stabilizer.

Thanks for the advice. We are both beginners but we have been researching and reading up on everything. I can imagine how frustrating that is. My wife shot an arrow straight through the garden wall and I shot one that went through our privacy fence and disappeared. We were testing them out and seeing how the sights were. Decided to wait for warmer weather and do it right.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First, welcome to the forum Stubble. Second, any of you guys who hunt have any deer or elk antlers layin around? My dog absolutely loves them but they're really expensive in pet stores.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • curtiscr79curtiscr79 Posts: 859
    Jetmech_63:
    Already done.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    Jetmech_63:
    Shhhhhh I sure do ;) Fun with noobs!
    Caring is sharing! :)
    danielzreyes:
    First, welcome to the forum Stubble. Second, any of you guys who hunt have any deer or elk antlers layin around? My dog absolutely loves them but they're really expensive in pet stores.
    I'll have to look and see if I have any not in use...please stand by. PM sent.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stubble:
    danielzreyes:
    I'll have to look and see if I have any not in use...please stand by. PM sent.
    thank you Steve. PM replied
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • curtiscr79curtiscr79 Posts: 859
    danielzreyes:
    Trade you. Send me your addy and I'll send you a couple, deal? I know I have a couple extra around the house somewhere.