Push the button, Frank.

WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
Love those guys....

Comments

• Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    WaltBasil:
    Love those guys....
    Okay, what is this.. Who is Frank, what button ? I'm so confused ! AAhhhh!!!!!
  • Options
    WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    kaspera79:
    WaltBasil:
    Love those guys....
    mystery Science Theater 3000 (mst3k). On netflix. They roast bad movies. Makes it worth watching. Push the button frank is something they say on most episodes after the show is finished.
  • Options
    ThreadJacker3000ThreadJacker3000 Posts: 190 ✭✭
    WaltBasil:
    kaspera79:
    WaltBasil:
    Love those guys....
    mystery Science Theater 3000 (mst3k). On netflix. They roast bad movies. Makes it worth watching. Push the button frank is something they say on most episodes after the show is finished.
    Wait. I'm pushing Frank's button?
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    WaltBasil:
    kaspera79:
    WaltBasil:
    Love those guys....
    I have seen that show, but like in the late eighties. It was pretty funny, but even clever commentary could not help me watch the bad movie most of the time. Maybe that's why I never saw the end of any show.