Home Ratings & Reviews

New Kid on the Block

I just smoked my first Immaculata and I wasn't disappointed. This cigar is the Bomb! Expertly rolled (most Connecticut wrappers I have found to be frail, unraveling and chaffing, but this guy held it's own, delivering smooth, tasty, spicy smoke from beginning to end. I smoked this stick down to 1" and only quit because it was to hot to smoke any further. As good as a Reconquista, at half the cost. Cudos Ave Maria!

Comments

• Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Are you sure you're not confusing connys with Cameroons? Plus you are comparing two very different cigars. I do like both but in much different ways...this is like comparing a nc uppman too a cc uppman both the same names but much different breeds. Good luck too you on your cigar travels and hope you try a lot of different things
    Money can't buy taste
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Are you sure you're not confusing connys with Cameroons? Plus you are comparing two very different cigars. I do like both but in much different ways...this is like comparing a nc uppman too a cc uppman both the same names but much different breeds. Good luck too you on your cigar travels and hope you try a lot of different things
    The Immaculata has a Connecticut wrapper...but you are spot on in your second point, I think....

and welcome to the forum dwikoff!
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Echambers:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    The Immaculata has a Connecticut wrapper...but you are spot on in your second point, I think....

i know the ave Maria's are connys but was referring too the other "connys" this guy has smoked...especially since he thinks the cohiba xv is a maduro
    Money can't buy taste
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Echambers:
    Lee.mcglynn:

i know the ave Maria's are connys but was referring too the other "connys" this guy has smoked...especially since he thinks the cohiba xv is a maduro
    Ahh..I get it now.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."