Home Ratings & Reviews

Brickhouse Maduro Mighty Mighty

Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
imageimage> The Brick House Maduro has won high numbers in Cigar Aficionado and I see why. The wrapper is of excellent construction, full of oil and few veins. Smoke volume was decent probably due to my B&M keeps it like a rain forest in terms of humidity so the sponginess toned down the burn rate. The flavor was sweet and of coffee. Medium in body required a few touch ups, but a good aging could really make it shine.

Comments

• flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    Hiya Dark,

This is new to me, thanks for the review, Ill look for this one!
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    flowbee:
    Hiya Dark,

This is new to me, thanks for the review, Ill look for this one!
    It's priced well also $5.80 I had in my hand an LFF air bender, but wanted to branch out. I'll buy a few more, and leave them at 67% for about 6 months and revisit.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love the regular BH and maduro. I actually prefer the larger rg in these. The regular line has an awesome creaminess that comes through in the larger gauge. The maduro also comes in a robusto, which is very good.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    I was a tad let down by this stick...being my first larger rg I felt the wrapper was very thin and it actually blew up on me less then half way through. I think the normal line is much better
    Money can't buy taste
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    I was a tad let down by this stick...being my first larger rg I felt the wrapper was very thin and it actually blew up on me less then half way through. I think the normal line is much better
    Now that you mention it the wrapper was about 1 mm from covering the binder..normally I don't notice, but it was odd.
  • Thx for review, I wanted to try it really badly but customs didn't pass it through border