Home General Discussion

Any Updates on the New Forum Blend?

HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
Hey fellas...don't know how I would've missed it seeing as how I'm on the boards pretty much 24/7, but has there been any updates on the new Forum Blend that was all the rage of voting early this month? I know the final decision (according to Alex's last post) was "Communidad Premio" in a torpedo size, but has there been any further updates? I want to be sure to get in on these when they come out - it'd be a great conversation piece to say I had a hand in creation (the tiniest, most minuscule, absolutely microscopic hand....but that doesn't mean I'll tell my guests that!!! lol).
¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨

Comments

• Joel_H.Joel_H. Posts: 101
    I have been wondering about this too, im looking forward to getting my hands on some eventually.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    there's a new one? wow.... I was gone too long. I'm down.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    phobicsquirrel:
    Alex was talking about doing maybe up to 4 a year, like a seasonal type of thing I guess.
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    I don't think we'll get an update for awhile, I had assumed we are still just reveling in what we have, I assumed Alex is in a lonely room crunching numbers as we speak!
  • Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Posts: 973 ✭✭
    I remember the mention of "January" as a starting date for the "current" blend with the new name and size... Then, they will set up special voting areas for us where the next blend can be "developed"... I think the voting part should have been created already though... Alex? He had mentioned something like "they are working on it as we speak"...
  • rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    phobicsquirrel:
    Kind of but that's not what is being referred to here. Earlier this month Alex said that at least one of the two forum blends from the current samplers will go into production and we had a vote on size and name for the production version. Around the same time he announced that we will be doing forum blends as a regular occurrence, possibly up to 4 times a year. The new voting for the next blend should be soon with an estimated production around January if I remember correctly.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    hmmm, maybe I'll smoke one of these tonight. They've been staring at me for about a week now...
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    rdnstn:
    phobicsquirrel:
    Kind of but that's not what is being referred to here. Earlier this month Alex said that at least one of the two forum blends from the current samplers will go into production and we had a vote on size and name for the production version. Around the same time he announced that we will be doing forum blends as a regular occurrence, possibly up to 4 times a year. The new voting for the next blend should be soon with an estimated production around January if I remember correctly.
    thanks for the update ron!