Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Puff Dougie is great at trading.

jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
I get in a trade 5 cigars (out of 6) I have never tried and that makes for a really good trade.

Comments

• Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad they made it, JD! And glad I managed to find some new smokes for you to try!!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Looks like a fine line-up, sure to please.
  • flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    Nice Hit Puff!! Enjoy JD.
    flowbee:
    Thanks, but it was actually a trade. JD is sending me a sixer of 5 Vegas "A"s!!! Woot woot!!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Puff_Dougie:
    flowbee:
    Thanks, but it was actually a trade. JD is sending me a sixer of 5 Vegas "A"s!!! Woot woot!!

If the PO stops sending it back to the sorting facility.
  • flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    Puff_Dougie:
    flowbee:

SWEET!!
    The other sixer of that lot is comin my way!!
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit, very nice!:-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
    Got JD's half of the trade today. USPS finally kicked it out of the sorting facility loop! Looking forward to these!! Thanks bro!