Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

It's an Irish Birthday bash!!

BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
Holy crap Brett.... Speechless... Thanks so much for the awesome sticks and Crown! Words can't describe this slap down! I truly can't wait for it to warm up and get after these.. WOW

Comments

• bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    Amazing and well deserved!
  • New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    bbass2:
    Amazing and well deserved!
    ^This

Birthdays get nasty!
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome batch of sticks... and Crown for the king!! Very nice!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad they all got there safe and you enjoyed it my brother! Someone let me know you had a penchant for Crown and thought you might like the glass wear too. Some explanation on the sticks. That AB Mundial is a non-production size that Alec Bradley VP Barry Blonder gave me when I smoke with him at my lounge last. The Ramon Bueso is one of the last sticks from the box I bought the day that Amanda told me that she was pregnant with Cael so it is nearly two years at this point (2 years late July). The El Truinfador is a great stick and one of the best Lancero's for me still :) The Monte EL2010 is from the box I got this Father's Day, they are smoking pretty good but another 6-12 months should really have them hitting their stride. The Namakubi Exuador was from the box I got on my bday last year so it will have a year on it here in a couple weeks. Last but not least is the Gurkha Sherpa Cafe. I know that Gurkha gets a bad wrap and well deserved but I still to this day love the Cafe's for a good Connie. Hope you enjoy and happy belated birthday brother :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Irish know how to do it right. Happy Bday and enjoy the smack down. Very cool to hear a little about the sticks too. Sounds like he put some serious thought into what he sent you.
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should smoke one in v-herf right now!
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • EoLEoL Posts: 182
    Dang!!! nice Hit! VERY well deserved for a great guy!
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A bomb from a great BOTL to a great BOTL!
    Way to go Brett ... enjoy Jim, you deserve it bro.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks John :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the info Brett! Can't wait....