Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Bill paying just got twisted.

EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
So my partner general pays all the bills but she has been traveling a lot for work and is gone all this week so i thought I would go through the mail and see if there was anything that was due this week. I found plenty of bills, of course, but also an envelope from Vance:

I love it! Thank you very much -- I really appreciate that you use your time and talent to support the forum.
-- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."

Comments

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They're great! use it all the time for my textbooks, awesome idea.
  • Great idea for the wrappers. Definitely going to start.
  • flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    Thats a really nice bookmark! Nice job Twisted
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Echambers:
    So my partner general pays all the bills but she has been traveling a lot for work and is gone all this week so i thought I would go through the mail and see if there was anything that was due this week. I found plenty of bills, of course, but also an envelope from Vance:

I love it! Thank you very much -- I really appreciate that you use your time and talent to support the forum.
    Glad you got it,happy you like it! Wanted a way to give back.couldn't compete with some of the big guns here I love to read was using bands as bookmarks for awhile and bang was inspired,made one for myself when my wife said maybe you guys would like them too.so I'm glad you guys do!!!!
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your bookmarks an important part of what make this forum unique!
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is very cool. Nice touch!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    twistedstem:
    Glad you got it,happy you like it! Wanted a way to give back.couldn't compete with some of the big guns here I love to read was using bands as bookmarks for awhile and bang was inspired,made one for myself when my wife said maybe you guys would like them too.so I'm glad you guys do!!!!
    Like them?
    They are awesome!
    And I rarely ever read books. They are just cool to look at.
    Never discount the value of a killer hand made item.
    And it isn't the content of the hit, it is the thought that went into it.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    twistedstem:
    Echambers:

Twisted
    The beauty of this place is that nobody keeps score!! You keep doing what your doing bro!! They are all a classic piece of ART.