Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Flavored cigars...

Hopefully one of you can solve my problem. My brother bought me cigars for Christmas.

He knows absolutely nothing about cigars.

I know it's the thought that counts, but it seems like only half of a thought. And that half still annoys me.

He bought me alcohol infused cigars(at a wine tasting festival), which I know I won't like. I have the option of either trying to get them to someone who might enjoy them, or make a small bonfire in my backyard. The cigars came with a business card for a very small operation in a very small Podunk town in Upstate Ny. The cigars are infused with: whiskey, scotch, apple brandy, rum and bourbon.

These cigars could be fantastic, or complete filth. They have been in a small humidor at 70/70 since December. I will not smoke flavored cigars.

This is not a trade, but orphaned cigars desperately in need of a home, before euthanasia.

Que Sarah McLachlan, and the cute one eyed cigar.

Comments

• ShadowInTheMoonShadowInTheMoon Posts: 507 ✭✭
    Talk to New Boots... He was asking about inused cigars so im not sure if this would be down his ally or not
    Two people with a common goal can accomplish many things. Two people with a common enemy can accomplish even more.
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know that honorknight7s wife smokes flavored cigars. He sent a bunch to me for my girlfriend to try and she too seemed to like them, I'd take a couple off your hands. However if you send some to me expect a thank you.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.