Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Review: 5 Vegas Series A

Comments

• Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i usually got a bit of wood out of this as well.

good smoke. theres almost always a few in the humidor.
  • Options
    MAJORdorMoMAJORdorMo Posts: 356
    I've had 2 in Anomaly size, and both of them had horrible draws and constantly needed relights. I think I'll get my hands on the robusto soon enough.
  • Options
    kuzi16:

Ok first off...."that's what she said"
    secondly really enjoy this smoke, this is my gift smoke to non smokers, Iv had one bad one out of about 30
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    jeff_connors:
    kuzi16:

secondly really enjoy this smoke, this is my gift smoke to non smokers, Iv had one bad one out of about 30
    HAHA! Nice.
    I've got 5 or so in the humidor. These are a wonderful, and amazingly cheap every day cigar that doubles as a great treat.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am eyeballing these too but I want to try a Relic first. Well I guess it just depends on what I get my hands on first.
  • Options
    try both, they are both great!...only think iv tired from 5 vegas that was not super amazing was the Miami
  • Options
    jeff_connors:
    kuzi16:

Thank you for this...I totally needed that to start my day off!
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    jeff_connors:
    try both, they are both great!...only think iv tired from 5 vegas that was not super amazing was the Miami
    I about spit my drink out. You need to give the Miami another try. It is my favorite of the 5 Vegas - and I love pretty much everything from 5 Vegas. Let em rest for a month or so. I bought a few in early August that are going to saved for a year or two and see how the flavor changes.
  • Options
    Yeh i will have give them another try,there where young out of the humidor and tasted a little harsh..
  • Options
    bobdbobd Posts: 71
    While I enjoyed the flavor of the A, I unfortuneatly had to put it down about half way because the draw was unbearably tight.  My head and mouth hurt from drawing on the darn thing.  I have 5 more so I am going to let them sit for a while and try again.  It looks like a cigar that I should enjoy, so I will give it a second chance.