Home Ratings & Reviews

VIAJE WL STUFFED TURKEY WHITE MEAT

Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
Smoked this yesterday, 1st 1 for me, and have to say liked it, very spicy and pepper very medium to full l smoke that tasted very creamy from the first half and very good coffee and coco notes throughout, some leather, but only for a short while. This 1 had some age to it, but with more age probably would get even better.Tons of smoke and no burn issues or draw issues. Not the best viaje I have tried but very good.

Comments

• curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Hmmmm. Sounds tasty Ray. And they are still around here and there !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank ya Curt for turning me onto Viaje line.
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Hell Mike and Roman got me started !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    youre welcome
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DROOL. Haven't had a bad Viaje yet.
  • Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    Viaje has got some cool stuff coming out this spring. They will ne releasing the green banded zombie again as well as a red banded maduro zombie. They are also releasing a cigar called the injection. The injection is supposed to be shaped like a syringe.
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never had a Viaje, but I think it just went to the top of my shopping list. Thank for the review!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
    Chuck N:
    Viaje has got some cool stuff coming out this spring. They will ne releasing the green banded zombie again as well as a red banded maduro zombie. They are also releasing a cigar called the injection. The injection is supposed to be shaped like a syringe.
    Must have all of them!
  • ckrddsmkeckrddsmke Posts: 392
    Did you order your candy canes?
    ckrddsmke:
    Did you order your candy canes?
    I was out of town and when I got home I jumped on there. I bank at a small local bank and they have restrictions in place to prevent fradulent activity on most internet transactions. So guess what won't go through? That is right my order. Have to call the bank Monday to get them to authorize it.

I found 2 bundles of Viaje WL White and Dark Turkey Meat today. Also found about every dang release except for Zombies. Seriously I found the motherload. Hurry up IRS I need my tax refund NOW!
  • big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    I found the stuffed turkey were better with a year on them, I think I liked the maduro better
  • Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    Viaje will be re-releasing the Candy Cane again this year.
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    Smoked this yesterday, 1st 1 for me, and have to say liked it, very spicy and pepper very medium to full l smoke that tasted very creamy from the first half and very good coffee and coco notes throughout, some leather, but only for a short while. This 1 had some age to it, but with more age probably would get even better.Tons of smoke and no burn issues or draw issues. Not the best viaje I have tried but very good.
    Oh so you doing reviews now bro? LOL..thanks for the review sounds like an interesting smoke.
    Chuck N:
    Viaje will be re-releasing the Candy Cane again this year.
    Best news ever!
  • cubbychubbycubbychubby Posts: 29
    Glock1975:
    Delicious. Great with biscuits and gravy, too, for breakfast.
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    big chunks:
    I found the stuffed turkey were better with a year on them, I think I liked the maduro better
    I think all viaje should rest at least 6 months. They change so dramatically.
    Trident:
    big chunks:
    I think all viaje should rest at least 6 months. They change so dramatically.
    I agree. I often can't wait but they need just a little rest and there is a very noticable difference. I have a handful of singles that have about 2 to 3 years on them now. Been catching up on new stuff so I may start hitting some of those singles.