Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Small flat rate box

EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
Just curious--what is the most cigars you managed to get in a small flat rate box?
-- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."

Comments

• Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    For me it was 11 and most were Toro sized with some bubble wrap and a small humi pack. But I am not the most experienced at this.
  • Options
    Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    I got one today that had 10 in it. No big ring stuff, mostly 40 to 50.
  • Options
    New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    I've received 20...yes, 20.
  • Options
    WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    FireRob:
    For me it was 11 and most were Toro sized with some bubble wrap and a small humi pack. But I am not the most experienced at this.
    I just tried to fit 5 into the small flat rate box I'm sending you. Couldn't. No way. Had to dig out a cigar.com box and use it instead...
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    i just got 10 in the box i sent bert and it was pretty packed....not sure i could fit much else
  • Options
    You guys are good. I have a feeling medic is going to try to sneak an extra cigar or two in our 5 for 5 trade so I was going be cute and send him 6 to but I can't get more that five in a box. Bummer.
  • Options
    curtiscr79curtiscr79 Posts: 859
    Echambers:
    You guys are good. I have a feeling medic is going to try to sneak an extra cigar or two in our 5 for 5 trade so I was going be cute and send him 6 to but I can't get more that five in a box. Bummer.
    Get a bigger box?
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    fyi ask Juinn, lol I put 21 in a box this one time at band camp.. :)
  • Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    WaltBasil:
    FireRob:
    I just tried to fit 5 into the small flat rate box I'm sending you. Couldn't. No way. Had to dig out a cigar.com box and use it instead...
    That is a gift with in its self! Now when my sprint sale orders arrive I can explain to my wife that their all part of a trade or bomb
  • Options
    Medic45:
    Oh...if we are going to talk about band camp....
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaltBasil:
    FireRob:
    The USPS box sizes do not make allowance for CCOM math... 1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1=5
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Alot.......The King of flat rate....lol
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    MVW67:
    Yeah, it was this guy who jammed 20 into a small flat rate! AJ Fernandez can't get 20 cigars into a box that small, but Mike sure can.

PS: Alot isn't a word
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    seriously we believe you Sir!! No demonstrations needed
  • Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    8 for me, and some were kinda big so I was scared of crushing them :( But holy crap I guess I'm not trying hard enough.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Medic45:
    Hahaha I still remember that. You are by far the best ****