Home Cigar 101
Options

Coolidor

ShadowInTheMoonShadowInTheMoon Posts: 507 ✭✭
Just wanted to show my Coolidor and see if you have any suggestions. Its a 48 quart and im running 1lb of 70% rh beads. Im getting a mesh bag for them soon(cut off in the photo). image
Two people with a common goal can accomplish many things. Two people with a common enemy can accomplish even more.

Comments

• Options
    Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    Looks pretty good. I actually went with putting two tupperware containers of beads in my cooler. One at the bottom and one middle to topish. It does take up a little more room but I found that having more surface area and in different locations It keeps it steady at 67% all throughout the cooler. I also have a hygrometer in the bottom and in the top so I can make sure everything is as it should be. Be careful though. You will learn that it is easy to fill the puppy up. I just ran into that problem!

Rob
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice man! The only thing I'd change is the hygrometer...get one that shows temp. That's really the only thing I worry about but other then that it looks good
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    Bobbo2009:
    Be careful though. You will learn that it is easy to fill the puppy up. I just ran into that problem!

Rob
    I could not agree more! Once my 100ct humi was full, I didn't think I'd fill my 28qt cooler up very fast. Yeah...as it turns out, I'm in the market for another cooler. SOON!
  • Options
    ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    New Boots:
    Bobbo2009:
    Be careful though. You will learn that it is easy to fill the puppy up. I just ran into that problem!

Rob
    I could not agree more! Once my 100ct humi was full, I didn't think I'd fill my 28qt cooler up very fast. Yeah...as it turns out, I'm in the market for another cooler. SOON!
    Glad I just went ahead and ordered a 70qt after reading this!
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    ckrddsmkeckrddsmke Posts: 392
    Looks great. I have some extra Spanish cedar boards I would be happy to send you if want. I find they add a nice aroma.
  • Options
    ShadowInTheMoonShadowInTheMoon Posts: 507 ✭✭
    id love to get a board or two.
    Two people with a common goal can accomplish many things. Two people with a common enemy can accomplish even more.
  • Options
    ckrddsmkeckrddsmke Posts: 392
    Pm me your addy I will get them out tmrw, o/w it will be a couple of weeks.
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, you should PM you address as well because that cooler does not even close to being full. I can help witth that (problem).
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.