Home Cigar 101

Another Coolidor w/question

TwoThingismTwoThingism Posts: 121
After seeing so many posts about people making coolidors, I decided to jump into the pool with the cool people. There was a pretty good sale for a 48qt so I picked one up. I have 2 humicare jars and I was wondering if that would be enough for a 48qt cooler? Or should I still get the beads?

Comments

• Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    TwoThingism:
    After seeing so many posts about people making coolidors, I decided to jump into the pool with the cool people. There was a pretty good sale for a 48qt so I picked one up. I have 2 humicare jars and I was wondering if that would be enough for a 48qt cooler? Or should I still get the beads?
    what size jars?
    Money can't buy taste
  • TwoThingismTwoThingism Posts: 121
    off the top of my head, 4oz jars
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice set up, bruddah! I like the shelves.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    Actually, you might not need 2 due to the high humidity where you live. You'll probably be fighting to bring down the RH.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    I would add some more humidification devices...I'd go boveda or heartfelt. You def want something that can expell and absorb humidity
    Money can't buy taste