Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Bored.. 5v5

Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
Ok fellas. its been a while as usual.. I bounce around alot and just havent been playing around on here much as of late. So seeing how I am bored to death. I would like to get a good 5v5 going on. Id like to try some new stuff that has popped up over the last 6-8 months.. So with that Said who wants to Play... :)

Comments

• Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everyone is scared of you and knows better. Your math skills stink and you hurt people. C'mon suckers I need a good laugh. Someone step up.
  • Options
    jsnake:
    Everyone is scared of you and knows better. Your math skills stink and you hurt people. C'mon suckers I need a good laugh. Someone step up.
    bwahahaha.. ive been gone so long... Im surely not that bad..
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad to see you back.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    jsnake:

I'll second that, pull this stunt on a new guy. Good luck Rooks, lol.

• Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay medic. I'll bite.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    ckrddsmkeckrddsmke Posts: 392
    Boredom is bad pm your addy.
  • Options
    Echambers:
    Okay medic. I'll bite.
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner.. :) Inc Email. This is done Thanks Guys..
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Medic45:
    Echambers:
    Okay medic. I'll bite.
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner.. :) Inc Email. This is done Thanks Guys..
    Poor Eric... he was such a good man. We will miss him, God rest his soul...
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    pm replied.
  • Options
    Now I suppose I should search the forums and see who I'm dealing with...
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Echambers:
    Now I suppose I should search the forums and see who I'm dealing with...
    bryan is a huggable bear
  • Options
    curtiscr79curtiscr79 Posts: 859
    Eric, I'm glad you took him up on this. I was about to and then got caught up working and when I came back to see you jumped on it. After ready the comments from other members I see I made the right decision.
  • Options
    So I've bombed a couple of people with yard gars but I've never traded yet. So I send you give cigars and you send five back, right?
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Echambers:
    So I've bombed a couple of people with yard gars but I've never traded yet. So I send you give cigars and you send five back, right?
    "5" --- LOL.
    Yes, exactly....it was nice knowing you I mean have fun, Eric!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    jgibv:
    Echambers:
    "5" --- LOL.
    Cool. Thanks. I don't want to screw up my first trade.
  • Options
    Echambers:
    jgibv:
    Echambers:
    "5" --- LOL.
    Cool. Thanks. I don't want to screw up my first trade.
    OOOOO NNNNNNOOOOOOO He didnt just say his 1st Trade did he???? I may have to dig really deep for this 5 v. 5 trade.. :)
  • Options
    For all of you who responded to my other post about the capacity of small flat rate boxes I have to tell you I am in awe of your abilities. Truly I am. Ten, fifteen, even twenty cigars in one box. Simply amazing. I could barely fit four into one small flat rate so I had to send two boxes just to complete my 5 for 5 trade with Medic.

No jokes please. This is really only my first trade. Maybe when I have a little more experience with trading I'll get better. Sorry Medic, if this cauSe you any trouble.
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Holy crap is medic back?! Now where's smokindaddy?!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Echambers:
    For all of you who responded to my other post about the capacity of small flat rate boxes I have to tell you I am in awe of your abilities. Truly I am. Ten, fifteen, even twenty cigars in one box. Simply amazing. I could barely fit four into one small flat rate so I had to send two boxes just to complete my 5 for 5 trade with Medic.

No jokes please. This is really only my first trade. Maybe when I have a little more experience with trading I'll get better. Sorry Medic, if this cauSe you any trouble.
    Hilarious! Really curious to see how many cigars show up......
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,878 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First trade, five cigars in 2 flat rate boxes. Sounds like fun
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    Echambers:

Well well well!! Hmmm it seems my little plan may have backfired on me!! I may just have to empty my cooler on this 1!! Damn good thing I hadn't shipped yet!!
  • Options
    Echambers:

Mistype on one of the tracking numbers. Should be 9205590106531500230376.
  • Options
    Medic45:
    SleevePlz:
    Echambers:

Well well well!! Hmmm it seems my little plan may have backfired on me!! I may just have to empty my cooler on this 1!! Damn good thing I hadn't shipped yet!!
    No. No. Seriously I'm a newbie and not a big hitter at all. Just having a little fun with you.

And keep in mind my mouth is bigger than my humi.
  • Options
    So today I got Erics little package I mean packages!! He new I wanted to try some new stuff so not only did he with me with 10 of his own but also called in a favor at Ccom!! Dude these sticks are all amazing!! I'm very well satisfied I hope you like whAt I sent you!! Here was package 1,
    photo BD58389D-E986-4BD8-BBE1-8C0A17A797A2_zps0rv5uk85.jpg
    here is package 2,
    photo BE094D71-ED14-48D6-8F5F-AF2D72803720_zpsrrewde5c.jpg
    all amazing sticks even tossed me a couple of my fav's. Again Thank You!!
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not bad for your first trade, noob!!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    curtiscr79curtiscr79 Posts: 859
    Nicely done Eric. To bad you will pay 10 fold!
  • Options
    Doug I got urs today as well!! I'm having issues getting it loaded you know where!! TY brother awesome sticks awesome trade!! Also both of you don't just rip your boxes open!! Pay attention to how you STUFF a flat rate box!!! ;) you both did excellent ;)
  • Options
    What? I swear I only put five in there. Hmmm...
  • Options
    Echambers:
    your math is as bad as mine is!! ;)
  • Options
    Medic45:
    Echambers:
    your math is as bad as mine is!! ;)
    :-). Seriously, though, I hope you find some new things to enjoy. Wasn't sure how far back to go for the new stuff. I've been really enjoying the RyJ, it's a special blend for another site. I've haven't tried any of the ones from ccom (though I have a diesel in my humi) so you'll have tell me what you think.