Home Ratings & Reviews

Ventura Psyko

brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
Did a quick search and didn't see much on this.......anyone smoked it? I just got a bunch of them and want to see everyone's thoughts

Comments

• roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    I have not heard of Ventura brand before. So, nope havent smoked one. Lol
    One God, One Truth
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    roland_7707:
    I have not heard of Ventura brand before. So, nope havent smoked one. Lol
    +1
    I did enjoy the song "Ventura Highway" though, haha.

Give us a report after you smoke one and let us know how it is, Brian!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There stuff looks interesting. I have a bunch of friends that won boxes.
  • blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    I thought it was OK, nothing great nothing terrible. I remember feeling like my palate could never quite nail down a flavor profile and the last third turned a little bitter for my taste. I can remember getting small waves of really great flavor at first, but it was fleeting. No flavor stayed long enough to appreciate it. The bitter taste could be due to the fact that I might have smoked it to quick. I've had it happen with numerous other sticks and think it is more my smoking style when I'm rushed than a problem with the stick. Ventura also makes an 808 or 805, something like that. I remember liking that much more.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Good too know...I see these getting high ranks but can't get passed the packaging! Guess I'm not missing much
    Money can't buy taste
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    I smoked on during a vherf. I remember liking it but I wasnt focused on the cigar much.
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    Did a quick search and didn't see much on this.......anyone smoked it? I just got a bunch of them and want to see everyone's thoughts
    When you set one to fire, let us know how it was, I definately wanna snag a few!
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    I smoked on during a vherf. I remember liking it but I wasnt focused on the cigar much.
    smoked one fresh from the package last night.....actually said i bet drew would like this because it was in that mild range and i would compare it to that park avenue you like or to an AVO. had all the flavors of a mild cigar. Solid enjoyable and i bet that someone with a better palette than i have will be able to pick out some more flavors.
  • No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    ddubridge:
    smoked one fresh from the package last night.....actually said i bet drew would like this because it was in that mild range and i would compare it to that park avenue you like or to an AVO. had all the flavors of a mild cigar. Solid enjoyable and i bet that someone with a better palette than i have will be able to pick out some more flavors.
    If it's mild how come it's called psyko???