Home Cigar 101

Box storage in coolers

For those of you that store full boxes of cigars in coolers/ice chests, what do you use for humidification? I'd assume the same thing as a humi, but space appropriate, like beeds?

Comments

• leonardleonard Posts: 359
    I use beads in my bins.
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    jeff_connors:
    What the H ell was that link to? LMAO
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jeff_connors:
    LMFAO I guess if it works!!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Right now I'm using a Xikar crystal gel something-or-other in my cooler, it holds the humidity pretty well if a little high...sooner or later I'm going to change it out for beads.
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    A Boveda pack or two.
  • JdoraisJdorais Posts: 652
    jeff_connors:
    Oh now I get it. We're supposed to meditate on and manifest our desired humidity and temp. That'll make it much easier and I wont have to charge my beads anymore.
    JKTex:
    For those of you that store full boxes of cigars in coolers/ice chests, what do you use for humidification? I'd assume the same thing as a humi, but space appropriate, like beeds?
    Yes beads, in an appropriate amount for the larger space.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    I have 2 large tubs with beads and humi packs that have my boxes in them. They seem to be working okay. I have no room for my new humi so I have it in storage at my parents house. My wife and I are looking for a house to buy so hopefully soon they will all have a home. I still need a larger humi for my gurkha infused cigars.... I have a 50 count which is full and I have a box of corniche's and royal salutes that are just chilling in their boxes....
    phobicsquirrel:
    I have 2 large tubs with beads and humi packs that have my boxes in them. They seem to be working okay. I have no room for my new humi so I have it in storage at my parents house. My wife and I are looking for a house to buy so hopefully soon they will all have a home. I still need a larger humi for my gurkha infused cigars.... I have a 50 count which is full and I have a box of corniche's and royal salutes that are just chilling in their boxes....
    You !!! A Squirrel, has storage troubles !!!! That is just way too f uckin funny Pheebs. LMAO
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    laker1963:
    phobicsquirrel:
    You !!! A Squirrel, has storage troubles !!!! That is just way too f uckin funny Pheebs. LMAO
    haha, yeah I know... poke a stick in my...