Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

AJ seconds

roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
Has anyone tried these? Likes/dislikes, in the magazine I think that they are around $30 for 20 or so. Just wondering about them.
One God, One Truth

Comments

• Options
    jgkaminjgkamin Posts: 110 ✭✭
    Pretty decent deal on them, $35+ right now for a bundle of 20.
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    You might want to ask randy
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    I would try them on principle.With that being said....don't tell anyone, but I don't think AJ makes the *best* sticks. I think that he is consistent, and that for the price he makes good cigars. I know what my $4.50 MOW PA off the DD is going to taste like....and it tastes good!Anyways...what was I saying? Oh yeah...AJ stick, yeah, must be good. :)
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    roland_7707:
    Has anyone tried these? Likes/dislikes, in the magazine I think that they are around $30 for 20 or so. Just wondering about them.
    That's not a question with an answer to it. Being seconds, you don't know which line you will get. Let's say you adore San Lo but you detest Diesel while you have not tried MOW. You roll the dice, you may get what you love, what you detest, or what you have not tried. It's a crap shoot.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    Thanatos0320Thanatos0320 Posts: 577 ✭✭✭
    I got some once and they were pretty good. I have no idea which ones i got though. They certainly weren't diesels, mows, and i'm almost sure they weren't the san lotano ovals..Nevertheless, i enjoyed them.
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    So are they a mix of all his, or 20 of the same one?
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    Thanatos0320Thanatos0320 Posts: 577 ✭✭✭
    roland_7707:
    20 of the same one
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanatos0320:
    roland_7707:
    20 of the same one
    Yep. Each bundle will include only "1 type" --- so you'll get 20 of the same thing.

But each bundle varies.....so if you order 2 bundles --- 1 might be all 5V AAA, and the other 1 might be all Nica Libres....

If you're a fan of AJ sticks though, I'd say go for it. Can't beat the price - great for yardgars

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *