Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Uh Oh!!! Who Dunnnit!!!!

Okay ladies and gents! Just got my first dose of some good ol bombing action. I came home to some nice little boxes at my house the other day : )

Thanks Walt!

And thanks Tracy!

Comments

• But waitt!!! Theres more!!!

I wonder who's gonna get these two boxes from me?

• deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    islandmatt13:
    But waitt!!! Theres more!!! I wonder who's gonna get these two boxes from me? image
    nice hits Walt and Mr. Mrs. Hill! And dam matt u r playing with fire bombing people already. As Mr stogie stand would say. Get lit son!
  • ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    islandmatt13:
    But waitt!!! Theres more!!! I wonder who's gonna get these two boxes from me? image
    It seems we have a player here. Nice hits and thumbs up for the rapid response Matt!
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Dang it Matt. How did you know it was me? There wasn't supposed to be an invoice. LOL anyways... Enjoy bro... And welcome!
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaltBasil:
    Dang it Matt. How did you know it was me? There wasn't supposed to be an invoice. LOL anyways... Enjoy bro... And welcome!
    Foiled once again!!

Nice hits fellas!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    My wife does my mailing for me! Lol! I forgot to include a welcome letter. I may have to send another one but with a note this time! enjoy!
  • Pssstt...... I wonder where these are going? image
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Hopefully, they're headed to some noob, er.. new guy on the forum. Always nice to get a welcome package that way...
    islandmatt13:
    Pssstt...... I wonder where these are going? image
    o.o
    ejgorman:
    islandmatt13:
    It seems we have a player here. Nice hits and thumbs up for the rapid response Matt!
    Washington state....you sir have balls.