Home Pipes
Options

Cherry Tobacco

christian1971christian1971 Posts: 467 ✭✭✭
My brother in law asked for some good cherry tobacco. Any recommendations? He normally doesnt smoke. But I would like to get him started in the right direction. It has to be cherry.

Comments

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not a big cherry tobacco fan, but the Lane Very Cherry is, well, very cherry, and little bite.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    CAO Cherry bomb is like cherry Kool Aid smoke... best description i cant think of. will bite if you choo choo..

Aj
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 239
    Cherry blends are rough, they will bite if your not careful. Find a cherry blend that uses black Cavendish in the mixture, like Peter Stok. Black Cherry Cavendish--the Cavendish really helps relieve the bite. Lanes Maraschino is really decent as well.