Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

love/hate

kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
I love and hate you guys.

since you all know of my deep love of Gurkha...

and of course snacks:

but seriously, the selection of cigars was nothing short of amazing. thanks guys. image

BTW. I will display the flag in my mancave that i will be trying to build this year. i mean, it is clearly a bit tongue-in-cheek but thats cool, because that suits me well IRL.

Comments

• EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's awesome! A lot of us were wondering where the flag was going to land.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    That's awesome yall.
    One God, One Truth
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Too cool!!!!!!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    Well done gents!
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    this sure is a LONG TIME coming, Shizza did a GREAT job.....enjoy man!
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That flag bugs me. Shouldn't the crossed knives be kukris?
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mystery revealed! Very nice, fellas!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Its about time it got there ! Lot of stories behind that flag Kuzi .
    Was a great idea from Jim to send you it .
    And yes, we all do know what a huge fan you are of Gurkha ! Lol.
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gotta love this forum!!
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sweet....and The Big Guy himself leading the band. Have to agree with you, this is an amazing place.
  • ShadowInTheMoonShadowInTheMoon Posts: 507 ✭✭
    thats an awesome bomb guys
    Two people with a common goal can accomplish many things. Two people with a common enemy can accomplish even more.
  • flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    You have to expect the unexpected, around here nobody is safe. Nice hit Jim !!
  • Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    Cool beans.
  • bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    Chicago Herf II was a great time to get a lot of guys signing at once. Between your flag, curt's cooler and my Avo Piano humidor...the sharpie's were busy.

Certainly glad you are enjoying the gesture. Display it in a place of honour Kuzi.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Hahahaa nice guys!! And at least it's not Gurkha cigars!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice, good to see the flag again. Use the coffe mug proud Kuzi, I use mine everyday.
  • bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    Perhaps the term.... 'carpet bombing', also known as saturation bombing, is a large aerial bombing done in a progressive manner to inflict damage in every part of a selected area of land.

Just because all of the the ccom botl's did not get to sign the flag...doesn't not limit their participation. ;)
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Very cool, wondering when going to land, seemed so long ago that I last seen it. Very nice Shizz:-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    Very cool, wondering when going to land, seemed so long ago that I last seen it. Very nice Shizz:-)
    Took a little detective work but I found it!
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Glad it finally arrived and received in good spirits. Enjoy Kuzi, I couldn't resist as well :). Thanks Jim putting it together.

• kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    seriously guys, it was a great gift.
    love the comedic value behind it.
    excited about the snacks.
    all around good stuff.
    made my day.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad it made it! I laughed the whole time while siging it... hope ypu display it in a prominent place :)
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice to see it made it to you kuzi, enjoy
  • thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    Fly it with pride. Well done shizza