Home Ratings & Reviews

Alec Bradley Fine and Rare and Mundial

alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
So, I was finally able to score a couple of each of these. I haven't smoked either yet, any opinions from you guys on them? I'm pretty stoked to try both, but I kind of want to let them rest a little bit.

Comments

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haven't had either, hopefully soon.
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    The fine and rare is pretty ridiculously awesome, good score if you can find them!
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    The 2013 F&R is off the hook!!!
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Crap this means I'm gonna have too get a few thanks guys!
    Money can't buy taste
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    I love Fine and rare, I also got a Mundial from our local AB Rep back in September, I haven't smoked it yet.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    The place I got them at only had 2 Fine and Rares left, I grabbed both. One is for a good friend who really digs AB as well, so I only have the one. I guess I'll have to try and fine some more if what everyone is saying is true to my taste buds, lol.
    So, I smoked my Fine and Rare yesterday. It was one of the 2012 release, for the record. It was a great smoke, but I don't know if I consider it worthy of the price tag. The Mundial is next on my list.
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Disappointed in the Mundial I must say. Too similar (despite the look) to the Prensado for me, which I did not like either.......the F&R however...mmmmm.
    That actually sounds promising for me, I like the Prensado quite a bit.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Picked one up today
    Money can't buy taste
    Man, I finally smoked the Mundial, and I am thoroughly impressed. I would rank it as the second best cigar Alec Bradley has ever produced.
    I got a couple chillin, smoked the F&R from 2012... Really enjoyed it, looking forward to the Mundial
    Had one of the Fine and Rares from the box you guys sent me this weekend. Wow man, it was awesome. Not sure if I prefer it or the Mundial, but it really blew me away. I am chalking up the other one I had to being due to the crappy circumstances I was smoking it under.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have one (thanks toombes) that im saving for this june after I take 2 big tests for ph.d. program... glad to hear it was good! I am hoping having something great to look forward to will help me do well, lol!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's a local B&M that has some Fine and Rare and I think I'm going to have to take a trip there this Saturday and grab some.
    Glad you enjoyed it Tony. I've been smoking a lot of Mundials and I really like them as well as the F&R just not as often :)
    Yeah, the Mundial is a fantastic cigar as well. Not really sure which I would consider better, they are both very enjoyable to me.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Still haven't had the Mundial. On my list but I am on a buying hiatus.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 239
    The Fine and Rare was an excellent smoke. If you all like them, I do have a handful of boxes of the 2013 sitting here. Just shoot me an email if you need one.
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    slamb@cigar.com:
    The Fine and Rare was an excellent smoke. If you all like them, I do have a handful of boxes of the 2013 sitting here. Just shoot me an email if you need one.
    I have a box..maybe I should finally smoke one just in case I want another box!
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    alienmisprint:
    Man, I finally smoked the Mundial, and I am thoroughly impressed. I would rank it as the second best cigar Alec Bradley has ever produced.
    IIRC, your top AB stick is the Pryme. I had one bombed to me a couple years ago. Wow. Their best offering. I gave away the F&R I had. Kinda wished I smoked it, it was the first release but whatever.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The F&R is on my list of must try. I look for them in every B&M I enter but no luck so far. What's the going rate on a single stick just out of curiosity?
    They are good but the Pryme is Prime
  • I'm really excited to try them I love the packaging on it, but I haven't heard anything about them yet. Which is kind of surprising.