Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

grey4lines & rsherman24 my apologies.....

jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
....on the bombs you 2 guys sent me. I opened both of the flat rates with a huge smile (greed) on my face, and I knew again, that the people on this forum are the most generous and underhanded people there are. Now admittedly, I knew that the 2 flat rates were coming and I suspected what 1 or 2 cigars might be, But across the board they are cigars I like, or cigars I want to try. A couple I wanted to try in the most positive worst way.

The apology.

I opened the flat rates and spread the contents on the top of the boxes. I was away from my desk for a couple of hours and when I returned little hands had them lined up tall to short....sigh....I can't really get mad, total innocence at work here. But, I would have preferred 2 photos and 2 separate thank yous.

Thanks guys. For the 2 addys I mean.

Comments

• Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, they are all going to the same place. Looks like we both kinda know what you like, lol! He matched the A and the black pearl I threw in. Enjoy!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, it appears that grey4lines and I have similar taste, or we both had a similar idea of what you would like. Other than the 5V which we both sent you, I can't remember which of those are mine. We did discuss the hit on PM, and I will send you some details. Regardless, hope you enjoy those 5V Miami's and their travelling companions. That return address is fake so just discard.
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Great to see Gray back in the game !
    And Sherm always doing the thang !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    Oh nice JD!!

Glad you finally got your Miami, I tried bro, never saw them again on that site you showed me. Enjoy!!
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great hit guys!!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon