Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Big thank you to Trident and Lee!

I was out of town this weekend, up at Jason's place. When I got back, I found that two packages were in the mailbox waiting on me, one was my MAW pack from Lee and the other was an unprompted bomb from Roman.

Lee, thank you so much for this package. Not only did you grant my wish of the Darumas, but the two ISOMs and the Opus were really over the top. And honestly (I know I'm gonna get *** for this) I prefer the regular Padron to their anniversary stuff, so that's an awesome hit as well.

Then Roman goes and blows me out of the water with a crazy bomb too. OSOKs, a Daruma, Edgar Hoil, and an original Camacho? Absolutely nuts. Oh, and did I mention a frikkin JASON?? Dude, you really shouldn't have. I greatly appreciate it!

Comments

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn son! WTF is this sh*t?
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    HOT DAMN those both look incredible man. Awesome hit's guys!
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Them boys do it right !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    couldn't happen to a better guy! awesome hit!
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    alienmisprint:
    I was out of town this weekend, up at Jason's place. When I got back, I found that two packages were in the mailbox waiting on me, one was my MAW pack from Lee and the other was an unprompted bomb from Roman.

Lee, thank you so much for this package. Not only did you grant my wish of the Darumas, but the two ISOMs and the Opus were really over the top. And honestly (I know I'm gonna get *** for this) I prefer the regular Padron to their anniversary stuff, so that's an awesome hit as well.

Then Roman goes and blows me out of the water with a crazy bomb too. OSOKs, a Daruma, Edgar Hoil, and an original Camacho? Absolutely nuts. Oh, and did I mention a frikkin JASON?? Dude, you really shouldn't have. I greatly appreciate it!
    Very nice!
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great hits!!!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What amazing hits! Glad to be back in the US?
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Glad they got there safely!! Welcome back and enjoy!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Dayum, those are some mice hits fellas. Enjoy bro.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damnnnnnnnnnnn. Very nice
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dang! Them some nice sticks Tony! Enjoy!!!
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Echambers:
    What amazing hits! Glad to be back in the US?

Indeed brother, indeed. I fired up the Jason from Trident last night and one of the Darumas (the churchill) from Lee today. Both were absolutely fantastic cigars, thank you both again!
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Couple of good guys right there. Nicely done.