Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Like Thor's Hammer, So Returns my 5-Finger Bag

WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
Only, Thor's hammer never included an awesome 5-pack along with it. I let Patrick try out a Fallen Angel because he wanted to try one out. He claims he's just returning my bag.
Thanks bro! Premo stuff right here!

Comments

• StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit!!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    That is a truly considerate guy right there. Those bags can be hard to come by. After all that is the reason I kept the one you sent me.
  • gio164gio164 Posts: 180
    Nice!
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    FireRob:
    That is a truly considerate guy right there. Those bags can be hard to come by. After all that is the reason I kept the one you sent me.
    I might have to try out a theory. Send an empty bag someplace. See if it comes back full....
  • curtiscr79curtiscr79 Posts: 859
    WaltBasil:
    FireRob:
    I might have to try out a theory. Send an empty bag someplace. See if it comes back full....
    haha, I actually laughed out loud at that one.
  • FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    WaltBasil:
    FireRob:
    Got a way to test your theory. Send me an empty bag and we can find out just how big of a SOB I really am
  • flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    Nice hit, enjoy Walt!
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad they made it safe, I figured I can't send back an empty bag that would be rude. Thank you again.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.