Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

ewww sherms...

So I was talking ish last week on the vherf with Mr. Sherman on there..yeah I know hard to believe that I talk ish right! Well we traded addresses and this dude hit first and hit hard! Very nice selection sir....just remember payback is a ***!

photo 23f35f1cec74d6c4d7d098d5a566de08_zps915ec898.jpg

Comments

• curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Daaaamn Sherm ! Done whooped on him !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Great hit sherm!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    holy cow man.....that is crazy....i guess he heard how you roll Royln and had to make sure he wasn't outclassed.
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now that's a bomb!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    holy cow man.....that is crazy....i guess he heard how you roll Royln and had to make sure he wasn't outclassed.
    I have no idea what to do in return..but I am sure I can think of something!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Geez R... Sure he didn't take them out of your cooler and mail them back to you?
  • No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    Looks like a good line-up. Good think you like those and can always use more huh?
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's right......Now ya gotta 'smoke em if ya got em' :)
  • flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    That's a great hit!!

Nice to see a big target get a big smackin like that!! Enjoy em bro!!! :)
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    brianetz1:
    I have no idea what to do in return..but I am sure I can think of something!

Its just an MF fiver Royln. No need for payback. Enjoy