Home Non Cigar Related

Newer Home I Hope!!!

christian1971christian1971 Posts: 467 ✭✭✭
Looking at a newer home today. Our small house is too cramped. Newer house is an old model, but for us, perfect. Sitting on 5 acre heavy wooded lot. Surrounded by miles and miles of farm fields. Most importantly---no neighbors. Great place to light my corn cob pipe and enjoy the privacy and quiet. So would appreciate if you could wish us good luck. Thanks, Christian

Comments

• WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Good luck my friend!
  • christian1971christian1971 Posts: 467 ✭✭✭
    Thank you!
  • rburke1129rburke1129 Posts: 386
    Good luck Christian! Let us know how it turns out.
    Sorry I'm late, but a manure spreader jack-knifed on the Santa Anna.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good Luck man sounds like a great place to cultivate a peace of mind!
  • PAtoNHPAtoNH Posts: 429
    Good luck, sounds nice!
  • flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    Good Luck Christian, its nice to have some space, Good Luck!!
  • christian1971christian1971 Posts: 467 ✭✭✭
    Well good news so far. They accepted our offer. Now we have to sell our home. So close yet so far. Hopefully someone will get the homebuying fever. Realtor lives just down the road so that is nice. But yes smoking will be the much more special. Listen to the corn grow and know that you are all alone.
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    christian1971:
    Well good news so far. They accepted our offer. Now we have to sell our home. So close yet so far. Hopefully someone will get the homebuying fever. Realtor lives just down the road so that is nice. But yes smoking will be the much more special. Listen to the corn grow and know that you are all alone.
    Good luck! We have been looking for 4 months..it sucks. You'd think Tennessee=Farms and Barns, yet it's impossible to afford country living around here.