Home Non Cigar Related

Bigshizza is the Man

May I have a round of applause please. Mr. Jim Scott aka The Bigshizza kicked butt and pulled a 4.0 GPA this semester. I have this from a reliable source. Horaaahhh !!!

Comments

• roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Holy heck man, thats awesome. Well done.
    One God, One Truth
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well done Jim!
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Atta boy, Jim!

"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks everyone... Wasn't easy but wasn't that hard especially when you compare what's hard at my age compared to the kids I go to school with, but I'm impressed with these guys. Most are really great people and it's a pleasure to get to know them and I appreciate the opportunity to go to school at 53 and get a degree. I should thank my wife for being so understanding and allowing me to work on this goal.
  • No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    Awesome man! My gpa has a 4 digit in it too.... lol seriously great and good luck in your next semester.
  • Poopy_JonesPoopy_Jones Posts: 455 ✭✭✭
    Way to go Shizzzzzz!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Congrats bro, that's very impressive.
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Thanks everyone... Wasn't easy but wasn't that hard especially when you compare what's hard at my age compared to the kids I go to school with, but I'm impressed with these guys. Most are really great people and it's a pleasure to get to know them and I appreciate the opportunity to go to school at 53 and get a degree. I should thank my wife for being so understanding and allowing me to work on this goal.
    Thats funny shizz, im 28 and back in school, and I cannot stand some of my immature classmates.
    One God, One Truth
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OUTSTANDING!!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great work Jim. Very impressive
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on the degree. And congrats to the support you get from your wife. That's really a great thing. Cherish that my friend.
  • curtiscr79curtiscr79 Posts: 859
    Way to go bro, WAY TO GO!
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Congrats Jimbo!!!!
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats! What a great accomplishment. I am debating on going back to school but at this point I wonder to what purpose. Self accomplishment is enough for me but I have a wife and kids to thinks of too. Having a High School senior about to head off to University of Missouri has me really wanting to do this.
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Way to go brother!!!
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Way to go Jim, u smarty pants u.
  • Thanatos0320Thanatos0320 Posts: 577 ✭✭✭
    Wow good job! If I could I'd bomb you just for doing so well :P
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    Dang! Way to go Jim!!!!
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    Nice work!
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014