Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

JSnake has good taste

rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
So I had JSnake pick me up a couple of Viaje varieties he could get at a B&M and left the decisions up to him. He hooked me up with an awesome selection and a couple of travelling companions. Great job man and thank you for the extra sticks.

Comments

• StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very cool!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Holy smokes !!! ... get it Holy... smokes... oh never mind !
    Great stuff right there !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice! May have to have Jake do my shopping from now on...
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love me some Viaje! Enjoy man
  • ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    I love looking at pics of things I've never seen in person! Looks like a very nice selection!
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    Nice pickins jsnake!
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad you liked them. I had to rethink what I was going to send several times. I have a pretty good selection from multiple sources. Wanted to make sure it was a great sampler. After I sent it I was thinking I should have sent another body guard or two. Enjoy!

Harvest Blend is original release by the way.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    Glad you liked them. I had to rethink what I was going to send several times. I have a pretty good selection from multiple sources. Wanted to make sure it was a great sampler. After I sent it I was thinking I should have sent another body guard or two. Enjoy!

Harvest Blend is original release by the way.

couldn't be happier. They were well protected, no worries.