Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

HOLY SHIZZA! Where's my house?!?

ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
So it turns out newb hits are a good idea...if you plan on remodeling! Came home to a pile of rubble. After some digging, I found this little box of big treasure! Holy Shizza! Brother Jim don't play! Knocked out a good portion of my wish list in one fell swoop! I have learned my lesson and I will be hiding under what's left of my porch until I'm ready to play with the big dogs. Thanks alone don't seem enough!

image P.S. I gotta start printing my own labels. Wife claimed these sticks for herself since the name of her eBay store was on the address label.
East Side 2015
KLMOW Badge 8/2014
Team Trident 2014

Comments

• No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    HOLY SHIZZA is right! Amazing hit.
  • Bad Daddy RabbitBad Daddy Rabbit Posts: 721
    That's a fine lineup . Enjoy!
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Liga squared! Nice!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    As Jim would say. Yard Gars ! LOL
    Extremely well done once again Jim !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Very very nice. If your going to be new and bomb the big dog you got to do a better job staying under the radar
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh My Goodness. Sweet mother. That is one heck of an amazing smack back.
  • New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    Holy crap!!! Jim murders folks
  • rburke1129rburke1129 Posts: 386
    WOW
    Sorry I'm late, but a manure spreader jack-knifed on the Santa Anna.
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, you guys never cease to amaze. Good job
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Jim just upgrades on every hit he makes!! Awesome hit!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    ejgorman:
    So it turns out newb hits are a good idea...if you plan on remodeling! Came home to a pile of rubble. After some digging, I found this little box of big treasure! Holy Shizza! Brother Jim don't play! Knocked out a good portion of my wish list in one fell swoop! I have learned my lesson and I will be hiding under what's left of my porch until I'm ready to play with the big dogs. Thanks alone don't seem enough!

image P.S. I gotta start printing my own labels. Wife claimed these sticks for herself since the name of her eBay store was on the address label.
    Wow! Pa..pa..pa pa Padron......little slice of heaven right there.