Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

On an island all his own...

BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
Island Matt, thank you for the bomb of fine cigars but payback will be swift and not painless...your buddy Shane shall suffer as well!

Comments

• deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Island Matt, thank you for the bomb of fine cigars but payback will be swift and not painless...your buddy Shane shall suffer as well!
    wtf...he did this on his own. Why am I getting thrown in. I heard curt gave the addies up
  • thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    I like the way you roll Jim!
  • ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    Hope you're on the big island because Jim's bombs are atomic! Go get him buddy!
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So it was Curt, of Shane that threw us out there huh!!! Ok Jim and I will talk about this tomorrow. Hope u boys had fun.
    Glock1975:
    So it was Curt, of Shane that threw us out there huh!!! Ok Jim and I will talk about this tomorrow. Hope u boys had fun.
    I don't understand what this meeans
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    Dont get me in this scrap I didnt do it !
    Shane just drinkin that damned bacon vodka again !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,735 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm. I was wondering what Curt was laughing at when Jim brought it up on the V-Herf last night.
    rsherman24:
    Hmm. I was wondering what Curt was laughing at when Jim brought it up on the V-Herf last night.
    see told u it was all curt!
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Somebody say bacon???

Good job Matt!!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Mhmm bacon... Shane: Lets chat at 0800! We'll formulate a plan of attack! And when I mean formulate, I mean lets go smoke some cigars, drink some booze and talk about some stuff and some things...
  • Here's what I have so far on our attack plan... image
  • No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    EVERYBODY RUN!!! HE HAS STUFF... AND THINGS!!
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No_one21:
    EVERYBODY RUN!!! HE HAS STUFF... AND THINGS!!
    ...AND HE'S GONNA DO THEM!!!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon