Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The StogieStand Man

kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
I hit up my buddy for a few custom stands that I wanted for gifts ........ As usual Daniel in true ROCKSTAR fashion knocked it outta the park ............ He instagrammed me pics of progress and one of my recipients actually saw the pic on instagram and replied with the best response ever ..... simply one word " WANT " I had not noticed it until Daniel texted me, but I am sure that I was just as stoked as The StogieStand Man was. Thanks for the killer stands Daniel...........
photo IMG_0409_zpsb7995215.jpg

Comments

• StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very sharp....as always!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    Those are awesome!
  • Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    Sweet work Daniel. I think the King is going to hurt somebody.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kingjk729:
    I hit up my buddy for a few custom stands that I wanted for gifts ........ As usual Daniel in true ROCKSTAR fashion knocked it outta the park ............ He instagrammed me pics of progress and one of my recipients actually saw the pic on instagram and replied with the best response ever ..... simply one word " WANT " I had not noticed it until Daniel texted me, but I am sure that I was just as stoked as The StogieStand Man was. Thanks for the killer stands Daniel...........
    photo IMG_0409_zpsb7995215.jpg
    I was crazy stoked when that "recipient" typed WANT. Hope they like them Jim ... enjoy.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Great work as always Danny !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    Wow! Can i put my christmas wish in now? Those are awsome!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So talented and sexy... I talked to his wife...
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    seriously Daniel, you need to be selling those on Amazon. Dont tell me you cant use extra stogie $$$

Great work though!
  • New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    So talented and sexy... I talked to his wife...
    You trying to use the wallet in the 20ct to woo her, Jim?
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice looking brother!!
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• gio164gio164 Posts: 180
    Those are really nice.
  • Thanatos0320Thanatos0320 Posts: 577 ✭✭✭
    Those are really cool looking!
  • TheGOATTheGOAT Posts: 69
    They look amazing