Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

A blank canvas is full of possibilities.

jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
Our resident StogieStand inventor has been running his mouth all week; threatening me, calling names, and just being un loco hermano.
He then tells me to wait by my mailbox around Fri or Sat! WTF! Why! No es bueno! I didn't do nothing, you crazy', DZR.

But check out what mi amigo sent .... Too cool man. Thank you. image
Two blank white stogie stands and a cookie stand....pure awesome. DZR knew I've been wanting to customize my stogie stand for a while and add some bands to it.....now I got some fresh samples to work with. Thank you brother. I can't wait to play around with these.
Gotta get a my ideas together and I'll certainly update you when I have the "final product".

Gracias Daniel, you're a true amigo.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

Comments

• Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ¡səıʇılıqıssod ɟo llnɟ os sı sɐʌuɐɔ ʞuɐlq ¡looɔ ʎllɐəɹ sı ʇɐɥʇ
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    DZR, What is the trick to getting the bands attached to these? I want to put a Camacho Ditka 89 band on the one you sent me.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Puff_Dougie:
    Awesome!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Enjoy those bro. DZR is one generous kuya.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy hombre. Cant wait to see what you come up with.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Puff_Dougie:
    LOL...thought I flipped it before posting. Oh well, just hold your computer upside down and the pic will look normal ;-)

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *