Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Scubba "Steve" from Space "Stubble"

MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
So as some of you know, been swamped and have had little time for posting, will remedy that in the near future.....So I was stuck in Chicago last week and when I returned home I see that the nice new mailbox is blew to S H I T.... And Mail is scattered everywhere.....I mean a lot of mail.....I really thought when I paid someone to Dog and House sit they could clean out the mailbox once in awhile......It is what I get for thinking, guess it wasn't written down properly....

Meanwhile as I am retrieving mail that some how got on my ROOF. I find the package that caused this, besides NOT cleaning out the mail box, I open to find a note and a great selection of sticks from Steve aka Stubble , been wanting of revisiting the "Blackout" and the you can never go wrong with the 5 Vegas AAA IMHO, actually don't think I have tried the other 5 Vegas's in that size either, very nice!!! Thanks for the holder as well. a great package, thank you!!!! The near future looks DIM for a few of you and "Stubble" is added to that growing list!! No return fire, yeah right!!!

Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...

Comments

• twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit.enjoy them mike!!glad to have you back from chitown.
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit. Very brave move. Hope you have storage space Steve.
  • flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    You deserved a big hit!! Enjoy bro!
  • No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    This is going to be interesting.... real soon.
  • New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    We've gathered here today, to morn the loss of Steve. He was known as "Stubble" around here. He liked to send people Cigar pokey things, made from antlers. He was also a regular on the V-Herf. However, he's taken a mis-step now, and within 3-5 days, he will no longer exist.
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    C'mon Mike...sit back, relax, spark up that Blackout, smoke that sucker down to the nub.....dream of the ocean. The cool waves lightly kissing your feet.....yes the ocean, the cool night air, the ocean breeze tickling you all over....dream of the ocean and all of it's engineering students. Dream....dream...........
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
    Stubble:
    C'mon Mike...sit back, relax, spark up that Blackout, smoke that sucker down to the nub.....dream of bombing me back. Bomb explosions lighting up the sky.....yes the sky, the bright orange sky, the bomb explosion making you happy....dream of bombing me back. Dream....dream...........
    What an increasingly weird post...
    No_one21:
    Stubble:
    C'mon Mike...sit back, relax, spark up that Blackout, smoke that sucker down to the nub.....dream of bombing me back. Bomb explosions lighting up the sky.....yes the sky, the bright orange sky, the bomb explosion making you happy....dream of bombing me back. Dream....dream...........
    What I meant to say is LOOK AT ME...I'M THE ONE YOU WANT...
    Too Funny!!!!!
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    No_one21:
    Stubble:
    What an increasingly weird post...
    I'm skeerd
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
    Stubble:
    No_one21:
    Stubble:
    What I meant to say is, Stubble told me he doesn't even think you can hurt him...
    Too Funny!!!!! I totally said that.
    I'm scared too Curt.
    No_one21:
    Stubble:
    No_one21:
    Stubble:
    What I meant to say is you can't hurt me Mike...
    Too Funny!!!!! I can't believe you said that.
    I'm scared too Curt.
    You are EVIL!!!!!!!
    All kidding aside, enjoy them Mike, hope you get to stay home more.
    Stubble:
    No_one21:
    Stubble:
    No_one21:
    Stubble:
    What I meant to say is you can't hurt me Mike...
    Too Funny!!!!! I can't believe you said that.
    I'm scared too Curt.
    You are EVIL!!!!!!!
    You are new...er. :p
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stubble:
    All kidding aside, enjoy them Mike . . .

Yeah. Too late for that
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stubble:
    All kidding aside, enjoy them Mike, hope you get to stay home more.
    Yeah Steve all kidding aside----duck and cover... Mikes goons light you up! Enjoy!